Who's getting blizzarded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
alot of people around my area are pissed at the weather forecasters up here....there were tons of cancellations in anticipation of this huge storm where they said we were going to get at least 10" to 12" of snow.....and we only got around 4"...

Here in Montreal we got about 15 to20 inches yesterday with lot`s of blowing snow and wind gusts up to 60mph. My 10 minute ride home took me 1.2 hours because of the 15 cars of the road in between the 2. The blowing snow really ices up the roads even if they are plowed. There was a 45 car pile-up about 10 kms after my exit so everything was at a crawl. I left the Hyundai beater at work since the boss sent us all home in used subarus off the lot to make sure everyone was safe.
They just go everywhere.
Dean

"Looks like I'll be forced to drink beer since I'm snowed in :lol:" Life can be a b*tch sometimes. EH? Hang in there while I hoist one in sympathy! :rofl:

Guys, my heart bleeds for you all.. This has been one of the worst winters probably ever recorded. Areas where extreme cold and snow is almost non-existent.
It hasn't been paradise down here either, but I guess I shouldn't complain, should I ?

we got 22 inches here in morton grove il, and i got stuck shoveling for an hour trying to leave work, then got stuck on the main road, then spent another hour digging my way back in to the spot that got filled in by the blowing gales. and ened up getting a room at the hotel. the next day i woke up at 2pm to goto werk and i had to spent 4 hours digging it out. fun... :blam:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor