work list

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxtrot

Royal Smart Person
Dec 19, 2008
USA
beermonkey9417 said:
lol she live like an hour and a half away and im not her type, i have a penis. :roll:

Maybe you can convert her after she take a ride on the disco stick. Anywo, now that you're gbodyless does this mean you'll be away from the forum?

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
foxtrot said:
beermonkey9417 said:
lol she live like an hour and a half away and im not her type, i have a penis. :roll:

Maybe you can convert her after she take a ride on the disco stick. Anywo, now that you're gbodyless does this mean you'll be away from the forum?

he better not bail on us, we put "up" with his 47 pages of his build and then he sells it... :wtf:

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
i do agree, i need another el camino, but i wanna build it my way, not start with a dull turd and make it shiny. first things first is to fix the infiniti. p/s front axel, fender and front bumper. then some one piece headlamps. after that il have to save up a few years to get an elky(or malibu) i like and now that i know what im doin, make it mine. and "sorry" for having put you through 47 pages of my bs :roll:

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I was just joking and hopefully you knew that. You really impressed me on you rebuild of your transmission. It was your first try and you did it by yourself which shows you have more guts than I have. I enjoyed the 47 pages which showed us the determination you had to build your car. I hope you do get another one cause these cars are fun to build and it's a never ending project for many of us

307 Regal

Royal Smart Person
Oct 21, 2009
Northern Indiana
I learned a new word today. Truck + car = trar.
Well congrats on the sale, beermonkey. Interesting to think that there's a lesbian driving around a former GBOTM candidate. (*not hatin'.) Gonna miss it, but good luck on your dd.

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
Thanks guys, well ive got most of the new dd fixed up except for the parts that hit the deer. that i might take care of later.

beermonkey9417

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
des plaines, il
pontiacgp said:
do you guys really want a topless sandwich or do you want a topless hot chick to make you sandwich?.. :mrgreen:
YES.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor