Working on the wagon..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I spend the last few days removing the doors, prepping and priming the jambs...plus had to weld up a small rust area in the lower B-pillar. Also primed all the hinges.
All in all it's coming along. Slowly but surely.
MVC-878S.jpg

MVC-879S.jpg

MVC-881S.jpg

MVC-880S.jpg

Looking good, Jack.

Is that primer or epoxy primer? Need to get something on it to seal out the moisture if it's plain 'ol primer....even if it's 2K.

Ribbedroof said:
Looking good, Jack.

Is that primer or epoxy primer? Need to get something on it to seal out the moisture if it's plain 'ol primer....even if it's 2K.
Thanks Brian,
It's 2k urethane. How much of a window before I top coat it, and what do you recommend as far as a sealer is concerned?

tc1959 said:
Way To Go,"Get ER Done" 8)
Thanks Paul.
I'm working at it.. :wink:

Where do you get the energy Jack? I'm tired just watching you! Looking good.

Bonnewagon said:
Where do you get the energy Jack? I'm tired just watching you! Looking good.
:lol: I don't know, Mark. But I ain't complainin'. As long I have the ambition, enthusiasm, and the stamina to carry on, I'm going for it.
I'm trying not to be intimidated by it all. I admit it does look scary with the car all apart. It looks like it's ready for the junk heap the way it sits... :lol: Fortunately, I know where all the pieces go. Like one big jigsaw puzzle. 😀

84dragcutlass said:
Dang Jack youve really been busy, if you have that much energy to take it apart like that i cant wait to watch the progress, gonna be a nice wagon
Hi Josh,
I'm expecting good final results. That's the thing that keeps me going. It would have been nice to have a car that was all together that I could drive, clean and enjoy. But with some sweat equity, I'm hoping it will be like that.

Longroof79 said:
tc1959 said:
Way To Go,"Get ER Done" 8)
Thanks Paul.
I'm working at it.. :wink:
Looking good.
Jack my wife looked at your pics and said , Wow there is another Goof like you.
That's what you were doing back in 2007.
" I hope He dosen't stay out there until 2:00 AM like you did". :roll: :lol: :wink: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor