Working on the wagon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I will send some Florida sunshine your way.. 8) It's been a little chilly these past few days, but it will warm up soon...I hope. The high today is only in the mid 50's. (* I know, you guys in the north are thinking "poor b*st*rd". :lol: )
I hope your wagon has been treating you well, my friend. Have you done anything new to it lately, besides maintenance?
Yes mon ami, keep me in mind if you ever come across more Euro lenses.

Take care, be well..
A plus tard.

Jacques

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
pontiacgp said:
Jack, it may be cooler up here but we don't have sink holes to deal with.... :shock:
Yeah Steve, that poor guy that got swallowed up in his house no less.. :shock: I read that they were going to give up the search for him. He's probably in China by now..what a way to go.

Hello Jack,

At the moment my Wagon is still my daily driver, so I have not done anything new to it lately. Yet the work list is growing lengthy ... But luckily I have the wagon, he is faithful (about 250 miles / Week)

Take care be well, à plus tard.

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Chopper said:
How long have you owned that wagon Jake? I joined Malibu Racing in 2004 and you had it then. :D
Hey Leo!
Glad to see that you finally made it over here. I've owned my wagon, believe it or not, for about 27 yrs. It had been my daily driver for over 20 yrs.
I've also been a member of MR since '04...just like yourself.

You'll enjoy this site. It's very active, lot's of good info, and good people. :)

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Here's a few pics of what I've been up to lately...besides trying to get my garage in order to paint my car.
I've been fitting and aligning my fenders (and doors) and header panel. Also painted the window frames and all my trim with SEM trim black. Also recently replaced my radiator support with a rust free one...along with my doors, and fenders. :)
Looks like I'm going to have to rework my front bumper again..we'll see.
MVC-889S_zpsf446775b.jpg

MVC-888S_zps39ef9786.jpg

MVC-887S_zps48da9698.jpg

MVC-890S_zps40956df9.jpg

There will be more soon as progress is being made.

ssbrewskyaz

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2010
New River, Arizona
Hey Jack,

Very Nice!! Looks really good, how long have you spent on getting the gaps right? That's where I fall short in the patients department. So did you cut in all the fenders and doors with body color before you hung them? From what I can see the panel fits look excellent.

As it relates to fit and finish, these things (80's cars) wern't nothin to write home about. Cars and trucks we build today have the panel fit it looks like you've acheived on your car but they're all done with computers. I'm sure the computers you used were attached to your wrist and your neck. Nice. ...

Scott, ... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor