Working on the wagon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Those seats go great with the interior....I have to go back and find your centre console build cause that looks awesome, or bring my car to you so you can do it... :)

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Thanks Steve,
They have seat covers to protect the upholstery. The color of the seat upholstery is wrong in relation to the rest of the interior. They're oxblood/ maroon, which is darker than my interior color, which is burgundy. The seat covers fit the interior color.
I was originally going to go with a GP console to go with the dash, but the Monte console with breadbox seems to work pretty well.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
The color of the seats on my computer go well with the interior IMO but in real life it may look different. You have done an incredible job on your car... :)

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Thanks for the complements, Steve.
I appreciate your kind words, my friend.

Thank you, Scott.
I hope it won't be too much longer till the car will be road worthy again. I still have the windshield and quarter windows to go in.
I might just do the quarter windows myself and have the glass guy do the windshield. I'm thinking the windshield might be a little more critical.
Also a few interior tweaks. I need carpet for the lower door panels and cargo area. The punch list is getting smaller...thank goodness. ..and also need to paint the bumpers and weld up the bumper shocks.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I just looked at page 1 and your first post was Sun Nov 20, 2011. You have more patience and determination than I have ever had. .. :shock:

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
pontiacgp said:
I just looked at page 1 and your first post was Sun Nov 20, 2011. You have more patience and determination than I have ever had. .. :shock:
Steve,
I kinda lost track of time. Somehow I didn't think it was that long a period of time. I tried to stay focused and determined to see it thru. There were times that I have thought of packing it in, but I remember how satisfying it was to see a car come together.
As most guys would say, if at any time you're feeling burned out, just walk away from it until the enthusiasm returns.
It's not the first time I had a project that lasted 4 yrs or more. :? This might in fact be my last one. I guess it's all according to my health and longevity...plus I'm getting up in age. :?

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Longroof79 said:
As most guys would say, if at any time you're feeling burned out, just walk away from it until the enthusiasm returns.
^^Truth^^

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Thanks for letting me know, Paul.
Although I'm not a member on Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor