liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Looks great jack, the bumpers are looking good also! :D

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
tc1959 said:
Looks great Jack. The Euro tail lights look great with the new paint on the bumpers. Door panels are really clean, They look nice. :cool:

Thank you, Paul,
I'm pleased so far with the results. You can kind of imagine what it would look like, but it actually looks better than I imagined.
I've been trying to find another set of Euro taillights, but they're like finding hens teeth. Besides, whoever has them thinks they're sitting on gold...even with cracks and chunks missing. :roll:
The right side taillight has a few cracks in it. Even if I can find another right side, I'd be happy.
The part # is the same for a '78 lens without the amber turnsignal. I thought I found one one day, but it was all red.

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
liquidh8 said:
Looks great jack, the bumpers are looking good also! :D
Thank you, Jim.
I'll try to get some more pics posted when I pull the car outside. You've certainly made a lot of progress on yours. It's going to be super nice when it's done. Of course, I'll stay tuned to your thread. :wink:

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Blake442 said:
Looks really great, Jack! :banana:
The gold in the bumpers is a really nice touch,
In the picture of the rear it looks like chrome!
Thank you, Blake.
I noticed the almost chrome appearance after bolting them back on. . I didn't expect that. I was originally going to go over it with a matte clear, but I like the shine better. I figured the touch of gold would be a subtle touch with the cream colored paint. I've looked at too many SUV's and pickups with the lower portion of the body (and bumpers) painted silver or champagne. That's where I kinda got the idea from.

Hope you're continuing to make progress on your wagon.

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
O. D. Showtime said:
Looks great Jack! I like what you did with the bumper color.
Thank you, Kevin.
And thanks again for all your help in finding the door panels, seat belts, etc. I couldn't have done it without you my friend.
Hope everything is going well with you. I will talk to you later.

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
williamattop said:
This is one nice longroof. Great work.
Thank you, William. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor