Working on the wagon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kansas Bu Wagon

G-Body Guru
Jul 9, 2012
Wichita, Ks
And the car looks good in your pics, just needs to be in a magazine!

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Nice rebuild, it gave me more motivation to finish mine.

Thanks buddy, glad I could help... Can we see pics of what you're working on?

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Your wagon is looking killer Jack! Love the bumpers and the color looks great too!
Hey, thanks Brian.
I appreciate it. It's good to see you back. have you done anymore on the wagon since?

dirtywhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jan 6, 2009
Mount Solon, VA
Nothing much interesting. I took off the front end to address a leak around the heater box. While it was apart (here we go again) I decided to add some color to the hood/nose. It sat in pieces for quite a while due to more pressing issues that required my attention. I hope to drive it again in a week or so. I've let my build thread got locked so I might start another for updates, we'll see how free time works out.

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Hope you're able to straighten out what needs to be straightened out...and get her back on the road.
If you speak to Chris, I'm sure he would unlock your thread for you. Let us know how things are progressing.
Were you able to have some fun with the boat this year?

Last edited:

dirtywhiteboy

Master Mechanic
Jan 6, 2009
Mount Solon, VA
Oh yeah, we have the big ol orange monster running again, I also restored a double decker pontoon for my wife. New floors,aluminum sheet metal, carpet, seats, etc. Still needs some details finished but its been out more than the other boat/s. Oh, we also still haven't sold off the old stand in boat from when the orange one was broken down.....Need a boat? :) I'm kind of thinking the black one will look good behind the wagon! I guess I'll need to make a hitch first. add it to the list!

Attachments

• IMAG2157.jpg
    IMAG2157.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 219
  • DSC_2487.jpg
    DSC_2487.jpg
    819.6 KB · Views: 221
  • DSC_0676_2.jpg
    DSC_0676_2.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 208
  • boat1.jpg
    boat1.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 233

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I like the outboard runabout alot...that's a cool looking boat...but so is the orange monster. I dig the picklefork design. Looks like a great rough water boat that hauls *ss.
I couldn't afford a boat at this point, but I'd love an old classic wooden outboard runabout, kind of like I had when I was a kid... Aristocraft Torpedo 14' with a 50 hp Mercury. Nothing too elaborate.
I somehow could picture it hooked up to the back of my wagon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor