Would you have interest in black wheel moldings 4 Cutlass

If we were to make black wheel moldings for Cutlass Supreme would you be interested??

• Nope, ill stick with the stainless (chrome) option

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes, I'd like a black out look. Since all the rest of the moldings are out in black now as well I w

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
IS there interest?

Today I received word and quotation about wheel moldings in stainless (correct material, not alum) for the cutlass supreme. In the quote the quoted black as well. At first I thought, no....there is no option for black. Then I thought...Black cutlass...black moldings, black windows, black bumper.....cool... It could be an Oldsmobile Grand National! JK, in all seriousness. Trying to gauge interest. It may not be such a bad idea!

FE3X CLONE

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 2, 2009
Ohio
Re: Would you have interest in black wheel moldings 4 Cutlas

If a person was going to the trouble of blacking out their Cutlass I don't think they would even bother with wheel molding trim. Just remove it and you have the look your after.

turbogeezer

Greasemonkey
May 9, 2012

Yes, they would look great on a silver 442 with all of the other black moldings.

tobyp

Royal Smart Person
Jun 12, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio

FE3X CLONE said:
If a person was going to the trouble of blacking out their Cutlass I don't think they would even bother with wheel molding trim. Just remove it and you have the look your after.

If you look at a T-TYPE wh1, or GN they have black wheel moldings, black B pillar, Black rear hood molding, etc.... similiar concept??? right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor