Your car *WILL* get stolen!

i kno a guy who steals f250 style tow trucks with the repo claw in 60 seconds there usually sittin in hotels off a freeway then can repo whatever he wants regardless of alarms or anything the best thing to do is keep it in a garage as long as you dont live in the hood people who live around you are usually decent and thiefs come from the ghettos just looking around 90% of the time

****ers stole my cutlass with a column lock and alarm/kill switch from the side of my house in the middle of the night without being heard by my dogs or myself-was gone for five years when i got a call from the cops saying they recovered it.The bastards retagged my car/two tone painted it and "pimped it out"lol.When i went and picked it up from the impound i almost turned around and left it out of disgust-it looked like stevie wonder had been driving it with ray charles as co-pilot.Every panel was either dented,dinged,rusted or had "d-low" carved in it.Its been three years since ive got her back and were getting ready to paint tomorrow(finally!).I had to install a new quarter ,new doors,both front fenders,decklid,core support,and hood(body-wise)not to mention the interior was trashed.Ive learned my lesson (1.moved out of the city.2.park it in a garage now)

im just go get an alarm system with pager,. a kill switch hidden in no mans land, a couple batts (hidden). as for custom tags...oops,something for my steering wheel,a pittbull that loves my back seat,simple braking adjustments,i cant do door handle shavings (paint costs too much),

what you need is a loaded shotgun imbedded behind the steering column. before you attempt to start the car simply unload the shotgun. Post a warning sticker on the window that warns thieves they will most likely die if they attempt to steal your car.

crazydavez28 said:
what you need is a loaded shotgun imbedded behind the steering column. before you attempt to start the car simply unload the shotgun. Post a warning sticker on the window that warns thieves they will most likely die if they attempt to steal your car.
:rofl: Then you got a shattered rear window, and chunks of a thugs head stained into your interior.

-83MONTESS- said:
crazydavez28 said:
:rofl: Then you got a shattered rear window, and chunks of a thugs head stained into your interior.

then it would be worth it then.

My car is parked right outside my room.. In my Type~T, I mounted a siren from the alarm in the 3.5 dash speaker spot.. Btwn the sirent & the would~be thief cursing, I'm sure my pitbull & .380 will hear'im..

shortydoowop138 said:
My car is parked right outside my room.. In my Type~T, I mounted a siren from the alarm in the 3.5 dash speaker spot.. Btwn the sirent & the would~be thief cursing, I'm sure my pitbull & .380 will hear'im..
Actually not a bad suggestion at all. I've heard of this before. I'll add it to the first post, credit shortydoowop138.

-83MONTESS- said:
crazydavez28 said:

:doh: man i shot marvin in the face lol

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor