Your New Years Resolution/G- Body Goal for 2022 is.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
I actually have 5pt belts, but my seats don't have a hole for the belt to come thru and I'm not replacing the seats.

Have you tried putting a submarine belt through a factory seat?

This is why I conceded that 4 points are easier to install. I'd honestly feel safer in a 3 point belt than a 4 point.

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
This is why I conceded that 4 points are easier to install. I'd honestly feel safer in a 3 point belt than a 4 point.
I still have to put my submarine belt through my seat, but I’m very comfortable with the factory seat with the 5 point. It feels safe only because I can’t move once the belts are tightened, but it’s probably a false sense of security.

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
I still have to put my submarine belt through my seat, but I’m very comfortable with the factory seat with the 5 point. It feels safe only because I can’t move once the belts are tightened, but it’s probably a false sense of security.

5 point is t!TT!3$, nothing false about that sense of security. You can crank on the shoulder belts and the lap belts stay put. Not so with a 4 point.

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Mine is to try to get rid of all the little bugs in everything that still really bother me, part of which is to get the power side mirrors installed so its actually safe to drive. While I am doing that thinking of replacing the popper setup since the drivers door popper stopped working again, hoping to get a head of it all dying and me being stuck since I can't install a safety. We will see if I can get that done at some point, hoping to dive back into the Blazer so hopefully will be spending a lot of time on that. Still wanting to pull the trigger on a VS Racing 7875 but they didn't have the package I wanted on sale over the holidays

Reactions: 1 user

LeftLaneOnly

Master Mechanic
Mar 20, 2020
Still waiting to park it for the winter...Yesterday
winterride.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor