your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

findinglemo

Master Mechanic
Jun 12, 2011
Owasso, Oklahoma
So I have my 78 lemans....I know where a 78 grand am is....what do you think about putting the grand am nose and grills on the lemans? I think the grand am nose is more aggressive looking than the lemans and I've seen this done on some camino's , what's your thoughts? :lol:

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Hey Ken,
You know how I like the Grand Am nose. I think it would look killer. Even though it wouldn't be a bonafide Grand Am, it would still be cool. You mentioned wanting to repaint the car down the road. I'd say if you can acquire the nose for a reasonable price...go for it! Then repaint it.

jmt455

Master Mechanic
Jun 26, 2011
SE Michigan
I really like the Grand Am front end.
I would really like to put one on my Bonneville wagon, but they're hard to find around here...and expensive!

lildudefl

Master Mechanic
Aug 25, 2011
Las Vegas (Cali at Heart)
i say do it, be different. Gbody cars are very similiar so do wat u want to make your stand apart from the rest 8)

80lemans

Apprentice
Jun 13, 2009
South Carolina
I agree with Longroof. If you can get it reasonable and complete, go for it. I like the GA nose much better than the Lemans. I was always torn between the GA and the 81 & newer style nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor