Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
tc1959 said:
Are you ever gonna finish that wagon Jack ...... :wink:
I hope to sometime this year, Paul. :)

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Longroof79 said:
I think trying to take the window hatch trim off the glass can be a bit of a chore.

I did that with another glass and it was never then same, lol. May have been the adhesive I used though.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
pontiacgp said:
Jack probably told the wife he'll do the chores once the car is done... :mrgreen:
:rofl: Steve, I've put some home projects on hold. My wife seems to tolerate my shenanigans... :lol: ..for now, anyway.

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
tc1959 said:
Longroof79 said:
tc1959 said:
Are you ever gonna finish that wagon Jack ...... :wink:
I hope to sometime this year, Paul. :)
I hope so buddy, I can't wait to to see pictures of you out enjoying it. :mrgreen:
Thank you Paul.
I get jealous seeing pics of your road trips and car shows. It reminds me of when I was able to enjoy road trips and be able to haul stuff :mrgreen:

SmoknMali

Apprentice
Jan 14, 2013
Hey guys I went to the yard this past weeken and found two wagons..ones an 80-81 I grabbed the front clip..the other is a 4 eye...front clip missing.

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
SmoknMali said:
Hey guys I went to the yard this past weeken and found two wagons..ones an 80-81 I grabbed the front clip..the other is a 4 eye...front clip missing.

Where are you located?

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Revisiting this. I will have to come to a conclusion for what I am going to do. I wish I could rent a stud welder. I may just buy one, and hold onto it since I have a few more cars to do. I really don't like the idea of having screw on the top of the quarter panel (bottom of glass) Since I had to replace a ton of rotted metal here.

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Good point, Jim.
I think even with a stud welder, you might still have to add the mushroom head to hold the clips on. It might still be easier to use the screw on variety.
Brian (Griff442) used them on his, and I believe Safari wagon also used them, according to Blake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor