1980 BBC El Camino Pro Touring Turd

Status
Not open for further replies.

meademan

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 7, 2014
WNC
If you desire a rat-rod 1980 grille and bumpers, I would happily trade you mine plus some cash. My grille is a little peely, but the bumpers are shiny, just without the deluxe rubber strips. Long-shot, I know.

Sorry, but I love these bumpers. I wanted to do a fiberglass front bumper, but it would just look too plain for me(not that I'm in to flashy stuff or anything).

meademan

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 7, 2014
WNC
Here is my turd with some paint!
Instasize_1030134952.jpg

Instasize_1030135142.jpg
Instasize_1030135041.jpg

Reactions: 4 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Looking even better! Keep up the posts. You could call it the battleship now. Door locks next, so dining out is not always via the drive-thru...

meademan

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 7, 2014
WNC
What color is it? It looks gray with a tint of blue for me.

It's gray. For some reason it does have a tint of blue in those pictures. I think the lighting just made it look that way or something

Last edited:

meademan

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 7, 2014
WNC
Looking even better! Keep up the posts. You could call it the battleship now. Door locks next, so dining out is not always via the drive-thru...

Haha that's one of many things on my list of things to do. I just had to get a new ignition switch because I lost my only keys to it, so I'll need to get new door locks as well

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Good plan getting the major work done before babies start showing up. Whatever you do, don't sell it, no matter how bad the finances get.

meademan

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 7, 2014
WNC
Once the babies start showing up, I may have to swap all the cool stuff into a malibu wagon

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor