1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
82cutlass said:
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Worked out a deal and got my irocs back. Should be swingin out to get em in 2 weeks. Imma take the tires off and have em checked for cracks and rechrome them. Man summer cant get here fast enough! Cant wait to roll out. I should have a better vid camera by then as well. G body run is comin up quick bruh. I think its slotted for July 31.

Elco Warren
80zBabiezCC

you and 80ELCAMINOFLAKE got 2 of the cleanest elco's ive ever seen. I wish i was on the west side to hit up the gbody run. I dont know of anything going on over here in florida

THANKS BRO!!! Dont they have car shows over there? Whips!!!!?

yea they have a few that i know of..the Florida Classic is real big here in orlando. I dont know where the gbody fam is hiding though...lol

Finally got my th350 transmission boys!!!! Ready to drop it in....check it out

Attachments

• 2011-02-17_18-34-53_800[1].jpg
    2011-02-17_18-34-53_800[1].jpg
    522 KB · Views: 732
  • 2011-02-17_18-34-46_164[1].jpg
    2011-02-17_18-34-46_164[1].jpg
    535.4 KB · Views: 724

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
is it the one from craigslist that i saw for like 300 that came off a chevelle?

86_olds said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

Yea bro, from the homie miguel, it was actually $200 but worked a deal with him for $150...he also had another transmission that was with that deal of $300,but that was including a v6 inline motor that has blown heads that came off his 69 camaro..but he has a 350 motor know..but he he sold that transmission tho last week....

This transmission i got from him was hooked up to he's 350 motor he has in the pic and know in in his camaro know, he was going to use the th350 but went with a munice 4 speed for his camaro, i seen it today, he has his camaro all hooked up!!!!

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
86_olds said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

Yea bro, from the homie miguel, it was actually $200 but worked a deal with him for $150...he also had another transmission that was with that deal of $300,but that was including a v6 inline motor that has blown heads that came off his 69 camaro..but he has a 350 motor know..but he he sold that transmission tho last week....

This transmission i got from him was hooked up to he's 350 motor he has in the pic and know in in his camaro know, he was going to use the th350 but went with a munice 4 speed for his camaro, i seen it today, he has his camaro all hooked up!!!!
damm dude sweet deal thats a good find

THANKS GUYS!!!!

Hey guys, So I got the transmission installed at Lozadas transmissons in south gate,ca...down the block from my house,.for $100 service and adjusted!!!!, and man what a difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow is shift so much better and faster!!! i can so feel the difference and cant wait to get on the freeway, but street performance is like WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!!...im so blessed i got hooked up with this transmission...HOOKED UP!!!!!!!

posi traction next.....thanks for the support guys!!

im ready to go!!!!!

Big Saint

i love my th350 trans.....do you kno anyone selling a 350 for a good price...GOOD LOW PRICE

442Jayp said:
i love my th350 trans.....do you kno anyone selling a 350 for a good price...GOOD LOW PRICE

AWWWWWW no i dont, They guy that i got the th350 from had two but sold one last week and another to me...but im glad i came up on mine....it works perfectly fine...even the guys at the transmission shop told me that i had a good transmission...i will look out for u tho...im looking for a goot carb too...edelbrock 600cfm...look out for me brah....GOOD PRICE TOO!!!

man you just hissed a brand new holley carb for 100..i think it was a 750 tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor