1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

I KNOW IM LOOKING ON CL AND ALL OF THEM SOLD ALREADY...LOL I WILL STILL LOOK THO...

yessir!!! Nice come up bruh! Color matched it up too!! Nice touches 8)

Elco Warren 8)

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
yessir!!! Nice come up bruh! Color matched it up too!! Nice touches 8)

Elco Warren 8)

Yea it worked out good with the color match...just got back from BOBS BIG BOY CAR SHOW...I had a blast, it was a fundrasier for someone that pasted away....COLD and rainy but FUN!!! alot of peeps showed up.

I just might make it on the Sat Feb 26th, I will hit up Pollo if n e thing...Having my LiL boy on the 23rd..so i will see whats good....

Big Saint

So I got my Edelbrock 600cfm and Im all excited, found another craigslist HOOK UP, gave the guy my Rochester and $40.00 for this Rebuilt back to factory spec 600 cfm carb....SWEET!!!!!

I got everything I needed and going to be hooking it up tonight when I get home from work...I hope all goes well and I like the performance.

I just wasent feeling that Quadrajet N E more.. it was to like to rich, drowning, popping on take off, smelling to much like gas, etc....even after it had a complete rebuilt and jetted...So im feeling good about this 600 carb...

I will let u guy know what happens, what do you guys think?? Will i like the performance??

Thanks
Big Saint

Attachments

• carb13.jpg
    carb13.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 957

84elko said:
Big saint
Nice score As long as it is in good shape and no leaks the 600 should be good and will be ok if you do any mods. Personally I like the q jets but they have to dialed in properly with a good rebuild.

AWWWWW im so mad!!! i didnt know that the EGR Valve was going to be in the way, So I need to get a EGR adapter to clear the carb, its hitting where the choke is.... i really wanted to start it up...i guesss im in stand by for know untill i can get that adapter...everything else is all hooked up....alll i need to do it get an adapter plate for the EGR to clear and I should be good... theres a place in Bellflower,CA called Team C Performance, i will try to call them tomorrow...They have alot of edelbrock stuff...

Do u know where i can get one?

84elko said:
team c is the best place to get any of those parts at they normally have it all.

Yea. I called them already but the guy was rude and wanted to tax me for 60$ for the adapter...so i search at summit racing
And they have a aluminum polished egr adapter for $19.95 free shipping...i think im going that rought....thats for letting me know about team c..i have bought stuff from them but kinda expensive....hopefully i can get it all up and going by next week...elko down...lol

Well boys!!!!! I did it....got my first trophy....Went to Old Memories EastSide car show at Bob's Boy Broiler in Downey CA....
I got First place "Best Hot Rod" and im so ****ing excited!! Wow when they called my number i jump high in the air!!!! Didnt know i could jump that high...lol.....all the hard work i put into this elko paid off.....im bless i have a healthy new born at home and got a trophy...im on top of the world.....cant wait to go to this gbody run.....

Big Saint

Attachments

• 2011-02-26_21-50-31_319.jpg
    2011-02-26_21-50-31_319.jpg
    438.9 KB · Views: 854

AW HELL YEAH!!!! Congrats on the newborn and the trophy bruh! Thats wassup! I know you are hella busy with the baby but the guys moved the meetup to next saturday cuz of the rain. Maybe we can hookup. Its at TTop Tony's place in San Bern..

Congrats again fam! :D

Elco Warren 8)

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
AW HELL YEAH!!!! Congrats on the newborn and the trophy bruh! Thats wassup! I know you are hella busy with the baby but the guys moved the meetup to next saturday cuz of the rain. Maybe we can hookup. Its at TTop Tony's place in San Bern..

Congrats again fam! :D

Elco Warren 8)

Yea fo sure, Thanks for all the support form GBF and as well g body family...If it wasent for u guys, I probley would want to get off my butt to get elko where it is know...THANKS!!!!But i would love to head out that way, now that i go my tanny and edelbrock carb..i think im ready to hit the freeways...lol....I will try to hit up Pollo....going to sleep know, baby up all last night....hahaha :cry: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor