1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

Super clean man! makes me want to add an Elco to the line up one day :!:

82cutlass said:
Super clean man! makes me want to add an Elco to the line up one day :!:

Thanks alot!!! And I think you should...hahahahaha

82cutlass said:

Yeah, im pretty sure you can get it for that amount, its perfect to start off with, mine was worse...lool

good luck, give us updates if you grab it...

84elko said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
So I went to the Long Beach,Ca Swapmeet/Carshow at Vertern Stadium near Long Beach CC, And i had a blast..I was amazed how many people came to check out my El Camino, I was getting offers like Krazy, And getting alot of compliments, and alot of peeps were offering some trades...But NAAAAAHHH I turned them down, I want to have fun with my baby for a while, Dont want to sell n e time soon...here's one or two pics I took on my cell...

you definatley got it looking good!

Thanks, but not as clean as yours,I cant wait to go to that Hotchkis Car Show on the Feb 12th, Hope to see you there...

Worked out a deal and got my irocs back. Should be swingin out to get em in 2 weeks. Imma take the tires off and have em checked for cracks and rechrome them. Man summer cant get here fast enough! Cant wait to roll out. I should have a better vid camera by then as well. G body run is comin up quick bruh. I think its slotted for July 31.

Elco Warren
80zBabiezCC

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Worked out a deal and got my irocs back. Should be swingin out to get em in 2 weeks. Imma take the tires off and have em checked for cracks and rechrome them. Man summer cant get here fast enough! Cant wait to roll out. I should have a better vid camera by then as well. G body run is comin up quick bruh. I think its slotted for July 31.

Elco Warren
80zBabiezCC

FOOOOOORRRRR SUUURRRREEEE!!!! Im all excited to go to a g body run, Hopefully I will have my transmission rebuilt by then, you know if i need to hop on the freeway...lol...

Sweat u got you irocs back!! cany go wrong with those Irocs

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
82cutlass said:

Yeah, im pretty sure you can get it for that amount, its perfect to start off with, mine was worse...lool

good luck, give us updates if you grab it...

will do, im waiting to get word back from them...

Bumpin1ohmSS said:

Elco Warren
80zBabiezCC

you and 80ELCAMINOFLAKE got 2 of the cleanest elco's ive ever seen. I wish i was on the west side to hit up the gbody run. I dont know of anything going on over here in florida

82cutlass said:
Bumpin1ohmSS said:

Elco Warren
80zBabiezCC

you and 80ELCAMINOFLAKE got 2 of the cleanest elco's ive ever seen. I wish i was on the west side to hit up the gbody run. I dont know of anything going on over here in florida

THANKS BRO!!! Dont they have car shows over there? Whips!!!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor