1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

84ElCamino said:
I'll be out on the BLVD if i can fix my No Spark issue by the end of the week. My car won't start. Either the MSD, Distributor or just coil are gone and need replacement. Txt me if you go out on Sunday to hit some corners.

Whats up Pollo, havent heard from you in a bit???that sucks bro get da elko up and running homie!!lol..Hope u get it up and running...I will be working Sunday from 9-5pm ..I'll be getting off on Artesia blvd from 710fwy and going stright up Long Beach Blvd to La Pacific blvd...lmao..Lately there has been alot of crusin on Sunday, I think it just started...If you want we can go hit those corner Sunday around 5:30-6pm?

I'll hit you up...

Big Saint

For sure. i'll be working on the car tonight and tomorrow to get it ready. lets do it.

84ElCamino said:
For sure. i'll be working on the car tonight and tomorrow to get it ready. lets do it.

You got it Brother!!!!! See you then....any other gbody family in cali that wants to come out and hang out on Pacific Blvd in HP, come down!!!!

So got elko up and going, but know that im riding in it...I notice my trans wont get out of 2 gear...I know when i got the car that the trans needed to be rebuilt, but I wanted to wait to see what it was doing...I tried hopping on the freeway, and wowowowow my rpms were screaming in second gear!!!! lol...so got off right away,...When im in the streets its kool, cuase im already hitting 35-45 mph so im good in second...lol...But It does leak like maybe two-three drops a day only when I drive in it all day, checking fluids everyday to make sure im not rolling on no transmission fluid,...!!!

Do any of you guys know where I can get my 350 trans rebuilt for a good price? Hook up prices? Just want my trans to shift smooth like a baby butt...lol....

Let me know

thanks
Big Saint

So I got some quotes in the transmission rebuilt, and dayummmmmmmm fool out there are no JOKE!~

I totally forgot that my bro in law has a good friend of his that does rebuilt on Roach coach trans,chevys and fords, so I took it to him on Friday and told me yup its the trans..

So as a hook up hes charging me $400.00 for a complete stock rebuilt on my 350 trans with shift kit..He told me he can have it done in one day as a hook up.

Yup Yup, So know I need to come up with $400.00 bucks!!!! With my little one on the way in like 3 wks...I need to Start my huslte again....lol...just wanted to keep family update on my elko...

Big Saint

So I went to the Long Beach,Ca Swapmeet/Carshow at Vertern Stadium near Long Beach CC, And i had a blast..I was amazed how many people came to check out my El Camino, I was getting offers like Krazy, And getting alot of compliments, and alot of peeps were offering some trades...But NAAAAAHHH I turned them down, I want to have fun with my baby for a while, Dont want to sell n e time soon...here's one or two pics I took on my cell...

Attachments

• Unknown.jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    736.9 KB · Views: 1,302
  • ELKO45.jpeg
    ELKO45.jpeg
    791.5 KB · Views: 1,299

Hell yeah!! Lookin clean! I'm all smogged up and high beamin with some 8000k hid's now. Imma try to hookup with you and come see the El and get some pics. I have some new photos of the HID setup in my thread. Digital dash will be here Friday :wink:

Elco Warren 8)

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Hell yeah!! Lookin clean! I'm all smogged up and high beamin with some 8000k hid's now. Imma try to hookup with you and come see the El and get some pics. I have some new photos of the HID setup in my thread. Digital dash will be here Friday :wink:

Elco Warren 8)

Ya Ya, Come down when you ready, maybe we can meet up with Pollo and chill,..I always check out your youtube vids all the time, i check to see if you post any new vids on youtube from time to time..Its interesting looking at your vids, i learn alot....thanks big homie..!!! I seen you hids and dash in your post, like i said in you post, dont drive behind me I dont want to crash my elko all blinded out with those frsh HIDS....lmao :rofl:

racing8up said:
looks sweet !!!!!!! 8)

Thanks!!! Alot of time put into my BABY!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor