1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

Long day at Pomona Swapmeet today...was hot and my son fell asleep on me...i had to buy another Wagon cause I wasent carrying my 8yr old...we were up since 5am..maybe that's why..haha

So I was trying to find some gauges, but no one was selling for good prices...better then online tho, might get them next time...Pollo and his crew are going to make the gauge inserts to fit gauges...so I will be picking up one of those from him...only going to run Speedo and Tach 3/8 pro comP gauges...

I did come up on magnaflow chrome tips..I'm going to run my pipes out the sides..only reason why is because with the sport setup, when u start the Elko it make a cloud of dirt dust and Elko gets all dirty after 2 hours of cleaning, and I think I will have a better sound with the pipes coming out..got the pipes for $5 each and also for a th350 flywheel cover $12..

Son asleep!!!!Sun in his face too...hahahahhaha my little man...

dc139952.jpg

7bda426a.jpg

A cpl gbodys At Pomona ...there was a good 10 for sale...

f445bac7.jpg

4a4b4355.jpg

1d847c4f.jpg

b9c695bf.jpg

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Long day at Pomona Swapmeet today...was hot and my son fell asleep on me...i had to buy another Wagon cause I wasent carrying my 8yr old...we were up since 5am..maybe that's why..haha

So I was trying to find some gauges, but no one was selling for good prices...better then online tho, might get them next time...Pollo and his crew are going to make the gauge inserts to fit gauges...so I will be picking up one of those from him...only going to run Speedo and Tach 3/8 pro comP gauges...

I did come up on magnaflow chrome tips..I'm going to run my pipes out the sides..only reason why is because with the sport setup, when u start the Elko it make a cloud of dirt dust and Elko gets all dirty after 2 hours of cleaning, and I think I will have a better sound with the pipes coming out..got the pipes for $5 each and also for a th350 flywheel cover $12..

Son asleep!!!!Sun in his face too...hahahahhaha my little man...

dc139952.jpg

7bda426a.jpg

LOL thats awesome, I see your son is sporting the Black Mambas shoes as well :D

Lmao....funny that u seen them....if u look closely his left shoe is bigger than his right shoe...him and his cousin have the same ones...he sleep over last night and I guess the mixed up there shoes...hahaha :rofl:

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
HAHA!!! Thats wassup! Did you see Skip out there? He hit me up asking if I wanted to roll.

Elco Warren 8)
went up there at 5ish, found something for the 305 and bounced... in and out, incognegro like...

i like that sway bar bruh! glad you got your rear end and tires balanced... and liking that the car goes over 40 and feels good to ya, now shift into 4th gear and all the issues with freeway are over... oh wait :rofl: ... that rpm in 3rd isnt bad...

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
HAHA!!! Thats wassup! Did you see Skip out there? He hit me up asking if I wanted to roll.

Elco Warren 8)

Thanks for cHecking in brah...nahhhhh I didn't see skip Foose..but had a good time...

LSCustoms said:
i like that sway bar bruh! glad you got your rear end and tires balanced... and liking that the car goes over 40 and feels good to ya, now shift into 4th gear and all the issues with freeway are over... oh wait :rofl: ... that rpm in 3rd isnt bad...

Lol thanks... :rofl:

kuruption109 said:
NICE.. now weres the FOOTAGE of u burning rubber! :mrgreen:

LoL...hahaha I have no one to record me...lol...wait!!! I'm goin to teach my boy to use my iPhone to record me...soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor