1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Son asleep!!!!Sun in his face too...hahahahhaha my little man...

dc139952.jpg

You might want to invest in a bigger wagon...lol your son looks taller then me....Those tips are going to look good on the ride. You got some good deals. Man I miss hangin out at pomona with my grandfather :cry:

Lmao...Mel to do have a bigger wagon but forgot to take it with us...and I only wanted to spend $20 on a dayum wagon..I knew what going to fall asleep on me...but we had fun...

So got quotes yesterday to run pipe from flowmaster out and to connect my tips..fools wanted to charge me 120plus++
I think that's too much...I'm going to hold off and just keep on looking around until I find the right spot...n e one know a good muffler shop local;?

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Lmao...Mel to do have a bigger wagon but forgot to take it with us...and I only wanted to spend $20 on a dayum wagon..I knew what going to fall asleep on me...but we had fun...

So got quotes yesterday to run pipe from flowmaster out and to connect my tips..fools wanted to charge me 120plus++
I think that's too much...I'm going to hold off and just keep on looking around until I find the right spot...n e one know a good muffler shop local;?

that seems about right to me metal pipe prices are up. maybe someone can get you the hook up...

it is pretty tricky doing the bends to go over the axels, they do alot of test fitting and going back to the bender but drive down avalon and find someone that will do it for $100 the deeper into la the cheaper :rofl: or just go to the same shop and tell them you found another shop that will do it for 100 but there closer so you would rather go there, it always works 8)

richp85elco said:
it is pretty tricky doing the bends to go over the axels, they do alot of test fitting and going back to the bender but drive down avalon and find someone that will do it for $100 the deeper into la the cheaper :rofl: or just go to the same shop and tell them you found another shop that will do it for 100 but there closer so you would rather go there, it always works 8)

Lmao!!! I was thinking of driving down Alameda blvd...there are alot of muffler shops there....there is one spot that i stopped by on my way to work and he was charging me $90.00....im still going to try to hit the spot where i got my headers connect to the pipe when i did my headers....they were pretty kool guys.. we will see....

Want to start working on my speedo and tach and fuel autometer procomp set up...and found this link...u think its going to be an easy task?

Went to home depot today and got some sheet metal...im going to need to find another gauge cluster so that i can use mine as a tester....looking around...

viewtopic.php?t=4166

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Want to start working on my speedo and tach and fuel autometer procomp set up...and found this link...u think its going to be an easy task?

Went to home depot today and got some sheet metal...im going to need to find another gauge cluster so that i can use mine as a tester....looking around...

http://gbodyforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=4166
With a little work it should be doable and bad *ss

Dave V said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

viewtopic.php?t=4166
With a little work it should be doable and bad *ss

thanks dave

Yea i think it should be an ok little project....i will go to my bro in laws shop to do cutting...or maybe i can just use some good sharp shears to cut the sheet metal...should be easy...

Ok so got my chrome fender to core support bracket back and installed....ummmmmm looks ok..thought it would look better....but oh well it's done....ck it out..

2985fd89.jpg

437b0e74.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor