1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

Ok part two of today's journey...

Got my pipes connected today with the chrome tips I got from Pomona ,$90 and I love the sound...has a clean rumble to it which is what I wanted.....

Also came up on a gauge cluster for $30 and it looks like it's in real good condition and was thinking of slapping in on to test it, but nahhhhh I still want to go ProComp Gauges...got my sheet metal and going to hustle alittle more to get my gauges...

c5413ee3.jpg

f6833279.jpg

59d1f953.jpg

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Ok so got my chrome fender to core support bracket back and installed....ummmmmm looks ok..thought it would look better....but oh well it's done....ck it out..

I think the weathers making you gloomy man cause it looks sick, once the sun comes out you'll be all pumped about them again! 8) time to add some lights to make that bay sparkle all the time

SAINT i think warrens OCD rubbin off on u LMFAO.. those bars look SWEEET... and ur exhaust is FREAKIN NICE!!! :mrgreen:

richp85elco said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Ok so got my chrome fender to core support bracket back and installed....ummmmmm looks ok..thought it would look better....but oh well it's done....ck it out..

I think the weathers making you gloomy man cause it looks sick, once the sun comes out you'll be all pumped about them again! 8) time to add some lights to make that bay sparkle all the time

Hahahaha thanks....yea it looks good....just different....lights huh?????

Dave V said:
Saint the braces look sweet can't wait for my set. The pipes look great. Nice work

O fo sure,

i think the yards are having %50 off like in two weeks, i got you... :wink:

kuruption109 said:
SAINT i think warrens OCD rubbin off on u LMFAO.. those bars look SWEEET... and ur exhaust is FREAKIN NICE!!! :mrgreen:

Thanks brah...

Yea i think i got the warren bug....i know what it is, right when u step a foot into The Roc Shop...u got bite by the bug....after seeing all the mods he has ans he has for the near future, it get u in the BUm Bum.lol :rofl:

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Dave V said:
Saint the braces look sweet can't wait for my set. The pipes look great. Nice work

O fo sure,

i think the yards are having %50 off like in two weeks, i got you... :wink:

i got nothing but time im in no hurry wait till there is a deal....

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
kuruption109 said:

Thanks brah...

Yea i think i got the warren bug....i know what it is, right when u step a foot into The Roc Shop...u got bite by the bug....after seeing all the mods he has ans he has for the near future, it get u in the BUm Bum.lol :rofl:

heck look at me i left warren shop and did two more mods so i think your right lol

Keep up the good work! Always watch your ride as if you wells go missing im the main suspect lol...... :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor