1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

Ok so i working on getting my pro comp gauges and fuel gauge....

Can anyone send me some info on how to connect the fuel gauge....I did speak to Pollo and he said there a wire from the sending unit....But i dont see anything...????

I did do some research online and you tube but it says to run the same line from the exvisting gauge...but our gauge cluster dont have wires coming out fuel/volts/oil/its like metal pins...

thanks guys.

Here u go, just a little vid on how she sounds....sounds good...even when i give her gas sounds good too...

[youtube]Sld1jqae_tM[/youtube]

Dave V said:
Sending unit is on top of the tank if you follow that wire and you may have to splice off it and run a wire from the gague to it

Kool, so i dont have to drop the gas tank? right? hope i dont....is it just one wire coming out of there?

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Dave V said:
Sending unit is on top of the tank if you follow that wire and you may have to splice off it and run a wire from the gague to it

Kool, so i dont have to drop the gas tank? right? hope i dont....is it just one wire coming out of there?
Should be just one

Went to team c performance and got my autometer ProComp gauges..the guy there was kool...gave me 20% off...so i paid $95.99 for speedo , and $110.00 for tach... Getting the fuel one from autozone with the homies hook up...I got the silver rim with the black and yellow insert...the other style is played out with the silver and white inside..wanted something different..

So know I'm going to modify the sheet metal I got at home depot and get to it..so what I can really do..start messing with the other gauge since i took out those gauges...

aadda23b.jpg

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Here u go, just a little vid on how she sounds....sounds good...even when i give her gas sounds good too...

Thats sounding nice big homie! I love it....

v2vera said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

Thanks, i wonder if the shop where i rebuilt my motor accdently put in a Cam....has that choppy sound huh?

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
v2vera said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

Thanks, i wonder if the shop where i rebuilt my motor accdently put in a Cam....has that choppy sound huh?

Yea it does from the video, I though you had mild one lol good accident if you ask me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor