1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

That looks good man,i meant to ask or you gonna run some turn signal indicator in there,think on it could be a cool mod,not that u really need them.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
OMG!!!! Alllllll these dayum wires drive me crazy.... But look at the progress...I got out early from work cause we were slow as hell and I started connecting the gauges....

They all work fine...speed looks on the dot ...tach looks good too....ran some led lights to brighten up the cluster and BAMMMM!!!!looking good :D

But ran into problems....for some reason when I went to test drive the ride it started to over heat!!!! I was lossen oil pressure and my temp gauage was not working...I rushed home to check things out and I was at 290 degrees and the engine was HOT....my fans were not working....I got to the drive way and smoke and radiator fluid all over the place...I started cking wires and everything was goood...checked fused and all was good...I went to check the wires on fan and there was the problem, it was not connected right)!!! Fans turned on and I was back on the road checking all the gauges out, and I'm glad to say they All work fine...so Saturday I will check all fluids and ride my baby for awhile...here some pics..
MAN THOSE GAUGES LOOK GOOD. CANT WAIT TO GET MY SHADOW BOX

71e95787.jpg

f809fb1b.jpg

fd44b8d5.jpg

ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT said:
That looks good man,i meant to ask or you gonna run some turn signal indicator in there,think on it could be a cool mod,not that u really need them.

Probley not...just roll like that...lol....thanks

melman109 said:
Man those look sweet!

NICE! Good job bro!

Nice work hombre...yo sh*t fresher than easter sunday..

lg1200 said:
Nice work hombre...yo sh*t fresher than easter sunday..

Thanks homie~!!! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor