1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

richp85elco said:
If your starter survives for a little longer, within the next couple of weeks I should be getting my motor in and test fit the full length headers I bought. If they dont clear the starter you might have one coming your way. It was the stock starter that I had rebuilt, i used it like for two weeks with very little starts before I put the elco down so its still like brand new. I'll keep you informed if your interested.

Yea fosho....I would be very interested....Good looking out.... and keep me up to date brah....then we can work something out...

Thanks
Big Saint
80zbabiez CC

Whats up fellas....so i went to the Hard n the Paint picnic and WOOWOWOWOWOWOW so much compition....It was crazy packed and nice ****ing gbodys....i didnt take pics cause my phone died on me..Seen the homie Pollo and his crew, i was the only 80zbabiezCC there repping!!!!.But 80zbabies and Elko Warren pick up a Trophy and YesSir I was there and they gave me the trophy for 80ZBABIEZ CC and homie Elko Warren...check it out....They also gave him a k&n flag for garage and a certificate...

Note:

Coming back on the 110 freeway, elko started to wobble back and forth....AND MY DAYUM PASSANGER TIE ROD BOLT FLEW OFF AND BUSHING!!! I was feaking out and everyone was telling me to pull over.....lucky there was a crew of elko and mali's that pulled over and help me off the freeway, they put a clothes hanger wire where the cotter pin goes and sure enough it got me off the freeway.....went to AutoZone and bought the the hole tie rod kit and bolted the crown nut and cotter pin, Sure enough I took the dayum streets home!!!! when i got home i looked under elko to make sure everything was intact...everything else look good, but i did notice no cotter pin on the driver side....for sure to be changed soon...WHAT A LONG WEEKEND.@!@@ :blam:

Next project for elko CHANGING TIERODS....changing tie rods!!!!

Attachments

• 2011-05-15_18-57-37_640[1].jpg
    2011-05-15_18-57-37_640[1].jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 608
  • 2011-05-15_18-56-55_395[1].jpg
    2011-05-15_18-56-55_395[1].jpg
    454.1 KB · Views: 608
  • 2011-05-15_18-57-02_577[1].jpg
    2011-05-15_18-57-02_577[1].jpg
    1 MB · Views: 612

WHOA!!!! Thats wassup!! Man I wish i could have made it. My kids are leaving for Florida for good. Trying to spend as much time with them as possible before they skate...I feel bad as hell now. I'll hit Trav up on his page and thank him and the crew for the trophy and love on the old videos..Preciate you swangin out and holdin it down for us. Man Im glad all is well with you and the El. Nows the time to go thru every nut/bolt on the car bruh.Look thru my elco or ss thread to see where each codder pin goes. I think the front has like 7 of them. Take a wire brush and clean ann the grime off the castle nuts to verify a pin is installed. MAN!! im glad you are ok bruh. This is what its all about. Peeps comin to help and get you right back on the road!! We are all from different clubs but still a "G Body Nation" fam. Hell I gotta tear in my eye...

Thanks again fam!!

Elco Warren 8)

i saw you car there..looks good man your doing a really good job on hat Elko keep up the good work.. congratulations to 80zbabiezCC for your guys trophy and Elko warren .

o yea dats what up WE IN THE BUILDING and ppl r noticing it!! im glad all worked out for and nothing got messed up CONGRATS to our crew and CONGRATS to elco for the LOVE they gave him..TOLD U WARREN U HAVE SOME TROPHIES COMING UR WAY!!!!

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
WHOA!!!! Thats wassup!! Man I wish i could have made it. My kids are leaving for Florida for good. Trying to spend as much time with them as possible before they skate...I feel bad as hell now. I'll hit Trav up on his page and thank him and the crew for the trophy and love on the old videos..Preciate you swangin out and holdin it down for us. Man Im glad all is well with you and the El. Nows the time to go thru every nut/bolt on the car bruh.Look thru my elco or ss thread to see where each codder pin goes. I think the front has like 7 of them. Take a wire brush and clean ann the grime off the castle nuts to verify a pin is installed. MAN!! im glad you are ok bruh. This is what its all about. Peeps comin to help and get you right back on the road!! We are all from different clubs but still a "G Body Nation" fam. Hell I gotta tear in my eye...

Thanks again fam!!

Elco Warren 8)

No problem brah! We family and we need to repp for sure.....I WISH THE HOLE
CREW WAS THERE....SOON WE WILL BE!!

78AND80MC said:
i saw you car there..looks good man your doing a really good job on hat Elko keep up the good work.. congratulations to 80zbabiezCC for your guys trophy and Elko warren .

Thanks for cking out ride....theres more to come...lol....stay up brah..

kuruption109 said:
o yea dats what up WE IN THE BUILDING and ppl r noticing it!! im glad all worked out for and nothing got messed up CONGRATS to our crew and CONGRATS to elco for the LOVE they gave him..TOLD U WARREN U HAVE SOME TROPHIES COMING UR WAY!!!!

Elko Warren a bad motherf*er winning a trophy and dosent even need to show up!!!! Whats up with that Kris?....lmao...lmao

Jk, ,,,jk....jk....jk..... :rofl:

Much love for u brah...

Big Saint

Much Props to Big Saint for reppin 80z babiez at the run. He did it well. Super Clean Elco and Warren taking trophys without even having to be there. That is super tight. We all had a good time. There was no drama and everyone was respectful of each other. G-Body Nation C.C. took the the trophy for biggest car club participation with 9 cars and we were missing 6 cars. Like Warren said we are all a G BODY NATION Fam. We need to do these get togethers more often. With that said I am planning an event of our own. G Body Summerfest hosted by G-Body Nation C.C. for 7/15. I'm working out the details with the park and will make it official once that goes thru.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor