1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

lol...thanks Warren...yea I really want to get that suspension going,maybe after I get this system all hooked up/get elko reg/tags/smog, for the new year, Have my Little Boy in Feb/March....and then maybe work on the front suspension...Your making me want to get right on it Tho!!!...AWWWWWW!!! LOL...But neway thanks for the help...u know foe show I will be hitting you up if i do get started on it..Im gunna need your help...

Big Saint...

looking nicce bud fresh paint

Thanks for the comments...heard you selling your elko (Bawzir)..NOOOOO dont do it....lol

Just did the front rotors..
new rotor
new bearing
new spindle nut lock kit
New sprayed the caliper and back piece

All I need is to bleed the brake and ready to test it out...check it out

Attachments

• 2010-12-10_11-00-27_40.jpg
    2010-12-10_11-00-27_40.jpg
    722.5 KB · Views: 1,026
  • 2010-12-10_12-15-34_207.jpg
    2010-12-10_12-15-34_207.jpg
    635.6 KB · Views: 1,043
  • 2010-12-10_13-14-03_527.jpg
    2010-12-10_13-14-03_527.jpg
    603.9 KB · Views: 1,048

HELLL YEAH BRUH!!! Now thats what I'm talkin about! Wheels and sounds are nice but get the lil things like this hooked up! Man You got me inspired to get on mine now. I took a break from all the cleaning and scrubbing but I gotta get crackin on it. Keep at it bruh! Lookin damn good!

Elco Warren

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
HELLL YEAH BRUH!!! Now thats what I'm talkin about! Wheels and sounds are nice but get the lil things like this hooked up! Man You got me inspired to get on mine now. I took a break from all the cleaning and scrubbing but I gotta get crackin on it. Keep at it bruh! Lookin damn good!

Elco Warren

Thanks brah!!! I seen in your other spread that you come down to see Pollo, you should of stopped by to check out my elko...hahaha...im like 3 mins away from Pollo's pad..I seen alot of hooked up elkos in my hood this weekend..weird...I need to hurry up and get rolling my self...

And no joke about those HEADACHES!!! my wifey gets those migranes all the time & I feel for her....some days she dont even get out of bed because they hurts her so bad!!!

Big Saint.

What Up Big Saint. Yeah man something was up on Sunday. I took the Elco out for a bit on the Blvd and ran into a couple of clean GBodys. One Elco Silver and Blue on IROCS was clean. saw a couple of MC's too. I'm telling you the GBodys are coming out. Wait til next year. We gonna be all over the place.

84ElCamino said:
What Up Big Saint. Yeah man something was up on Sunday. I took the Elco out for a bit on the Blvd and ran into a couple of clean GBodys. One Elco Silver and Blue on IROCS was clean. saw a couple of MC's too. I'm telling you the GBodys are coming out. Wait til next year. We gonna be all over the place.

Yea Yea..i was tripping out...I seen an all gray elko on irocs looking clean...a baby blue one...and 2 monte carlos...like burgandy color....i was like what!!!!! gbodys in south gate,.,.lol....yea cant wait till next yr tho...

I got my SS as my 35th Bday prez. On Sunday I'll be 42. And in those 7 years of owning my G body's, ive NEVER seen the following on these cars as strong as it is now. I cant wait till summer to see all the G's come out fam. Im working hard on both mine (3rd one in the works) to break em out this summer and rep for the 80zBabiez Crew..See yall SSoon :wink:

Elco Warren 8)

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
I got my SS as my 35th Bday prez. On Sunday I'll be 42. And in those 7 years of owning my G body's, ive NEVER seen the following on these cars as strong as it is now. I cant wait till summer to see all the G's come out fam. Im working hard on both mine (3rd one in the works) to break em out this summer and rep for the 80zBabiez Crew..See yall SSoon :wink:

Elco Warren 8)

SWEETTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor