1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

Big Saint. Your wecomed to check out my set up any time in person to get some more ideas. i have the 6x9s in the back next to the 2 amps. I have the sub on the botton driver side and cap and epicenter on the other.

Whats up Pollo.....maybe this weekend..i did save your number on my cell...see whats up....this is the diagram i was talking about...
Elko Warren wanted me to see your you tube...shoot me the web site so i can check it out...or i just might call you to see in person..

If you look at the pics of the woofers it is separated and there is nothing in the middle....

I want to connect a piece of wood attaching to the two boxes and put the 6x9's there ( like in the diagram) and my amps in the back of seats on floor... thats the only thing i can think of...I really dont want those 6x9 boxes..look to crapy..lol...But are two 6x9 enough...or do i need to put some speaker up front too? Let me know guys...trying to do this the right way..

Thanks Warren/Pollo!!

Attachments

• 1113101042b.jpg
    1113101042b.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 1,490
  • 1115101327.jpg
    1115101327.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 1,474
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    682.3 KB · Views: 1,349

Big Saint. Look at this site and I have some pics up.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2542559/1 ... -ca-us?p=3

Also got a Vid on YouTube. my screen name is ovillalvazo or type in IROC KINGS T.V.
check out the latest vid line up of our cars and you can see it.

Just check it out...looks freah...where did you get that work done...thats a nice set up...Well i think im going to go with the set up i showed you in the diagram, but need to do some work to it to make it work out...done think it will be a hard job...but i will see whats up...

My homie did all the work for me. He use to have a shop back in the day and he wants to get back out there so he did my car so people can see his work. He's working on more set ups like that for some other homies right now so you might get more ideas. He's done a couple of Low Riders too. He's really fair with his pricing. Once you see mine you'll see. I like your diagram. It will work out just fine.

HERES WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE ON MY NEW 22'' RIMS...

Attachments

• ELCO2.jpg
    ELCO2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,235
  • elko53.jpg
    elko53.jpg
    691.3 KB · Views: 1,192

Thanks, Alot of love went into my car..thanks for the comment

YESSIR!!! Ridin clean bruh! Now please tell me you will get on the suspension setup next. LOL! Imma stay on you until you do bruh. Hell! I can swang thru and help or you can come thru and get him right over here. Im tellin you it will make a huuuuuge difference in how well the car sits, performs and handles. My boy has an aerocoupe SS(Bubble back window) and he just replaced the upper/lower front ball joints. OOOWEEE! On 22's and skinny's it felt like we were in a Caddy! Again...Lookin clean bruh! I gotta step my game up now. Ive let the ol girl go(Daily driver) but you got me motivated to bring her back to life...Keep the pics comin fam!

Ya lil homie Elco Warren

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor