1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

kuruption109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
u guys think i can filp this and make some cash in parting out? GBF?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/pt ... 12471.html
hows the interior? and motor?transmission? if he takes 400 u might be able to make profit..

Not sure about trans, motor needs heads..but i can just sell block or other little thing on there...interior says in ad it needs cleaning...I got the guys number he emailed it to me...i think its a chick, when i got email back had a girls name? maybe i can get it for $400..

I was thinking of trading for a complete sound system I have in my Truck...Im not driving it no more cuase of new baby...wifey needs bigger car, and she hate the systems bass....lol :rofl:

im happy with the system in my elko for know.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
kuruption109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
u guys think i can filp this and make some cash in parting out? GBF?

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/pt ... 12471.html
hows the interior? and motor?transmission? if he takes 400 u might be able to make profit..

Not sure about trans, motor needs heads..but i can just sell block or other little thing on there...interior says in ad it needs cleaning...I got the guys number he emailed it to me...i think its a chick, when i got email back had a girls name? maybe i can get it for $400..

I was thinking of trading for a complete sound system I have in my Truck...Im not driving it no more cuase of new baby...wifey needs bigger car, and she hate the systems bass....lol :rofl:

im happy with the system in my elko for know.
chk it out first then see if n e one is interested in parts or else u be stuck wit it

Yeah thats true.....I will post something on here if the person agrees to a trade....thanks homie

84elko said:
There is always some money to be made just not sure your gonna get it back so quickly

Good Point! Im pretty good at the hustling game!....i think I could get it all parted out and done within 1 mth?

Big Saint.
80zbabiez CC

Got my alignment today in morning.....what a differnce...feels real good....thinking back before i changed my outer tie rods, project elko was all wobble and and just loose.....and know it feels real tight and drives straight.....dosent go from side to side...know i feel safe.....thanks guys

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Got my alignment today in morning.....what a differnce...feels real good....thinking back before i changed my outer tie rods, project elko was all wobble and and just loose.....and know it feels real tight and drives straight.....dosent go from side to side...know i feel safe.....thanks guys

Sweet now u can drive it to the Vegas run in October with us :mrgreen:

melman109 said:

YEssir!! And he has a new fly *ss overflow tank(fly *ss=really nice). No exscuses Big dog!! LOL!

Elco Warren 8)
80zBabiezCC

HAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .....Im so scared to even drive it out to Warrens house thinking its going to break down, I just might do alittle more to the front suspension (center link, inner tie rod etc...) before the october run, Im down tho....Im just tramatized from the last freeway brake down..lol...

Holla
Big Saint
80zbabiez CC

melman109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

:rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor