1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT said:
It looks good,i always wondered how that product looked and after seeing it in your bed im gonna use it for the trunk of my Delta,does it have a texture to it?And good luck at the show... And that bed mats a good idea, i had the roll on bed liner and used my bed alot and got discoloration and crakin over time...

Thanks brah....yes a mat is a must, and it has a texture when it sprays on but then goes away to like a flat black...but hey it works for me....looks good to me...hope it dosent loose it's color...

big saint

richp85elco said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Lmao i didnt realize how many dings and dents the Bed has...hahahahahaha Oh well....
If you think yours is dinged up, you should look at mine..lmao How many cans did you end up using?

hahaha those dings and dents will get to you....hahaha.....but i bought three cans at PepBoys for $8.99 each and only took 2 1/2 of the can....but i just used all three cans and got every angle and where it was cracking...looks good tho...

that bed looks good, i think i'll get a couple cans of that i have some ideas where it can be used on my rides. this is your year and summer isnt even in effect yet. keep doing it the 80z way my boy

Whats up guys, just cking in with everyone and going to post updates of my Beautiful SUNDAY at "Felix The Cat Car Show"

Hers some pics...ck them out..

Attachments

• 2011-05-29_11-34-08_416[1].jpg
    2011-05-29_11-34-08_416[1].jpg
    460.9 KB · Views: 735
  • CROWD.jpeg
    CROWD.jpeg
    763.1 KB · Views: 728
  • ELKO AT FELIX MORNING.jpeg
    ELKO AT FELIX MORNING.jpeg
    694.3 KB · Views: 738

alot of engine compitation.....but elko is sitting clean!!!!

Attachments

• OTHERS MOTORS1.jpeg
    OTHERS MOTORS1.jpeg
    767 KB · Views: 743
  • OTHERS MOTOR.jpeg
    OTHERS MOTOR.jpeg
    787.7 KB · Views: 766
  • ELKO FELIX.jpeg
    ELKO FELIX.jpeg
    744.6 KB · Views: 742

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I REPPED 80ZBABIEZ CC ALL THE WAY!!!!! 2ND PLACE 80'Z CATAGORY OUT OF 200 CARS

Attachments

• ALL CHEVY.jpeg
    ALL CHEVY.jpeg
    723.6 KB · Views: 704

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
BUT YOU KNOW WHAT I REPPED 80ZBABIEZ CC ALL THE WAY!!!!! 2ND PLACE 80'Z CATAGORY OUT OF 200 CARS
****IN SWEEEEEET BRO...MAN O MAN U REPP 80Z ALL DAY AT THE SHOWS MAD LOVE BRO..I NEED GET MY ENGINE RIGHT AND COME UR WAY!!!!!!

kuruption109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
****IN SWEEEEEET BRO...MAN O MAN U REPP 80Z ALL DAY AT THE SHOWS MAD LOVE BRO..I NEED GET MY ENGINE RIGHT AND COME UR WAY!!!!!!

I'll be waiting homie......ready when u are...lol....

Man Congrats bro, this is motivation for me to get my ish done! Keep up the good work!!

melman109 said:
Man Congrats bro, this is motivation for me to get my ish done! Keep up the good work!!

Thanks bro...If it wasent for you guys 80zbabiez CC i would be to this level...THANKS GUYS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor