1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

man i havent been a round in a while but its good to see you still going hard in the paint haha. i like what youve been doing

youngdeezy said:
man i havent been a round in a while but its good to see you still going hard in the paint haha. i like what youve been doing

Thanks brah, just trying to repp.....i sent you an email about that radiator hose.....

you did...thanks but i dont have it or didnt get it. maybe it went to my spam holder. anyhow if its not to much trouble when you have time just pm me that info again thanks

Here's alittle update ( I sprayed the bed again with some better truck bed lining spray) Dupli-Color, sprayed on real good and I like the way it looks for know, Later on down the line I will use the Herculiner or Dulip-color roll on kit....

I just re-sprayed it becuase Im going to the Felix The Cat Carshow ( All Chevy's Show) This Sunday May 29th.. Peeps from Vegas,Japan, Canada, New Mexico are taking there Chevys Too!!!

Here are some pics....

Lmao i didnt realize how many dings and dents the Bed has...hahahahahaha Oh well....

Attachments

• 2011-05-26_09-12-35_322[1].jpg
    2011-05-26_09-12-35_322[1].jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,103
  • 2011-05-26_09-12-26_802[1].jpg
    2011-05-26_09-12-26_802[1].jpg
    1 MB · Views: 1,108
  • paint.jpeg
    paint.jpeg
    690.8 KB · Views: 1,138

i forget where , but there is a few places that sell a rubber mat that fits the elky bed. hold on...ok googled it and found this for 89 bucks:
00-1710.jpg

that should hide all the dents and protect it from getting new ones. hope this helps!
http://www.elcaminostore.com/index.php/ ... 0-1710-_-X

looks good BTW!

beermonkey9417 said:
i forget where , but there is a few places that sell a rubber mat that fits the elky bed. hold on...ok googled it and found this for 89 bucks:
00-1710.jpg

that should hide all the dents and protect it from getting new ones. hope this helps!
http://www.elcaminostore.com/index.php/ ... 0-1710-_-X

looks good BTW!

Lol, hey I never thought about that!! the rubber mat.....ummmmm i may need to invest in one...thanks for the info bro...

It looks good,i always wondered how that product looked and after seeing it in your bed im gonna use it for the trunk of my Delta,does it have a texture to it?And good luck at the show... And that bed mats a good idea, i had the roll on bed liner and used my bed alot and got discoloration and crakin over time...

lookin good bro... man i wish there was car shows like dat out here we only see BIG shows ...SAD!! keep the updates coming

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Lmao i didnt realize how many dings and dents the Bed has...hahahahahaha Oh well....
If you think yours is dinged up, you should look at mine..lmao How many cans did you end up using?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor