1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

LOVE THE VIDS!!!!!!Ah man..thanks for all the hard work u putting into these wells.....ur doing such a good job brah....u have a talent that nobody has!! Thanks brah...im so excited!

Gettin there bruh.

Filler primer stage. One more can and all the spots will be filled in...Im lettin this dry before applying the next can tho. I dont want it to crack...

5879094930_621fece81e_b.jpg

Elco Warren 8)

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Gettin there bruh.

Filler primer stage. One more can and all the spots will be filled in...Im lettin this dry before applying the next can tho. I dont want it to crack...

5879094930_621fece81e_b.jpg

Elco Warren 8)

Lookin good! I keep walkin out to the garage just to look at my reflection in my wheel wells. I know ur gonna be happy with them when u get them in project Elco

Ahhhhhh man!! i get a smile on my face when i see the my thread and the update on my wells....I think im going to be doing the same thing mel....hahahahahaha...looking good brah...

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Gettin there bruh.

Elco Warren 8)

Just curious Elco, how fragile are the wells in the finished stage? Have you seen any problems with them holding up on like a daily driver? Just curious, look great though

78mali350 said:
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Gettin there bruh.

Elco Warren 8)

Just curious Elco, how fragile are the wells in the finished stage? Have you seen any problems with them holding up on like a daily driver? Just curious, look great though

I just installed mine and they seem to be very durable. Warren added some undercoating to my wells for extra protection. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't hold up on a daily driver.

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Goin pretty good bruh. Got the whole process down pretty good...
Vid time..

:popcorn:

[youtube]lLTT285wVBs[/youtube]

Elco Warren 8)

Brah...its looking real good, im feeling it all the way....i need to go to sleep already so that my days can go by faster so it can get to the point where i can install them wells already...lmao.....nice work!!!!!

78mali350 said:

Thanks bruh! Id say the finish is pretty durable. When I did my SS' set, I didnt take nearly as much time and prep on em as Im did/doing with Mels and Saints. I banged em up pretty good trying to get em back in and they held up nicely. When installing my brake booster, master cyl and lines, I slipped a few times with the wrench and smacked em pretty hard. A small chip but considering how hard I hit em, I'd say I got away clean. I used the high temp engine block black cuz i figured if its tuff enough to hold up on the block, it would work out cool on the wells. My Elco is a daily driver and will get the same treatment. That will be the true test..

Elco Warren 8)

I've seen a lot of ur videos and there all sick, I learned a lot from them, and them wells r looking sick... keep the vid's coming... and keep up the good work... :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor