1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

Edelbrock also makes one that looks like the one you have on there now I've used it on my cars and some customers rides and never had any leak issues

Thanks guys, have a good time in AZ, hope u take pics....i found edelbrock 8126 for the fuel line, and yes it was Mr gasket....lmao....taking back know and going to Tean C Performance, they are a Edelbrock dealership and have the part....will keep u posted.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Thanks guys, have a good time in AZ, hope u take pics....i found edelbrock 8126 for the fuel line, and yes it was Mr gasket....lmao....taking back know and going to Tean C Performance, they are a Edelbrock dealership and have the part....will keep u posted.
ur console will be goin back with BROTHA warren

kuruption109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
ur console will be goin back with BROTHA warren

Fasho...excited to start working on it....ordered that delete plate to discontinue the floor shift on ebay...should be getting here shorty....thanks again brah...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0775519574

Ok, so went to Team C Performance, and pick up part number Edl-8126 $19.95....and work like a charm!!!! Sorry guys for getting Mr. Gasket items....lmao lmao :rofl: :rofl: ( I was trying to save a buck or two...lol)...ck out pics..

Attachments

• fuel lines.jpeg
    fuel lines.jpeg
    712.1 KB · Views: 624
  • 2011-07-02_12-41-02_546[1].jpg
    2011-07-02_12-41-02_546[1].jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 610

Guys Im so proud of myself!!! i did my own gauges.NOTE: I hate electrial work/and never did wire hook up before......But they are working very very good and yes they do light up...Dont ask me how i did it, i just did it lmao lmao :mrgreen: The worse was trying to hide all those dayum wires and making sure they were connected corectly...lmao lmao :mrgreen:

ck out the pics....let me know what u think....

Attachments

• gauges.jpeg
    gauges.jpeg
    711.1 KB · Views: 627
  • gauges2.jpeg
    gauges2.jpeg
    689.1 KB · Views: 622
  • gauges3.jpeg
    gauges3.jpeg
    753.8 KB · Views: 617

^^^If you ever have problems with the tape for the 3 acc. gauges try using the (should be, IIRC) factory ashtray frame/bracket that bolts in directly behind those gauges under the dash. If you loosen the ashtray bracket up you can slide the lip of the gauge mount into it then tighten everything back up and SHIZZAM! I had problems with the tape once it started getting hot out.

-83MONTESS- said:
^^^If you ever have problems with the tape for the 3 acc. gauges try using the (should be, IIRC) factory ashtray frame/bracket that bolts in directly behind those gauges under the dash. If you loosen the ashtray bracket up you can slide the lip of the gauge mount into it then tighten everything back up and SHIZZAM! I had problems with the tape once it started getting hot out.

I just might do that, it looks like it is getting loose with the heat...thanks for the info

Just got back from the Big Dig Elko Warrens crib to go pick up the Center console Kuruption109 ( homie Big Kris) hooked me up with...And to also see the progress on the wells, and dayum they feel so smooth know, and he still needs to do some work on them...LOOKING DAYUM GOOD>>..I give Warren props will all that sanding.....

Took a pic of the Console and going to clean it up and get a can of SEM Satin Black 15243...will keep u updated on the progress.....Dont think console will be ready for the GBODY run, but i will try my best...

THANKS TO THE BIG HOMIES 80ZBABIES CC...

BIG SAINT

Attachments

• 070311215138[1].jpg
    070311215138[1].jpg
    198.7 KB · Views: 572
  • 2011-07-03_21-49-45_327[1].jpg
    2011-07-03_21-49-45_327[1].jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 565
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor