1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

Sweet!Imma tell you fam. I only deal with peeps that make clean custom parts. You should be able to tell that from the parts up in my threads and from what you've seen on the SS. Im not gonna steer you wrong. Imma steer ya strong big dog. You ridin with 80z and trust and believe we got ya back. I got the basic SS done on my armrest and was happy the the quality. I also have a rear panel (I think Mel has it now) that was done like 4 years ago. Still looks new. You saw the new one that holds my 6x9's and 4" setup. Bro has this stuff on lock. Imma get you outta Autozone and pepboys for sure. Your ride is too clean to have bs parts goin in it :D

ElcOCD Warren

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Sweet!Imma tell you fam. I only deal with peeps that make clean custom parts. You should be able to tell that from the parts up in my threads and from what you've seen on the SS. Im not gonna steer you wrong. Imma steer ya strong big dog. You ridin with 80z and trust and believe we got ya back. I got the basic SS done on my armrest and was happy the the quality. I also have a rear panel (I think Mel has it now) that was done like 4 years ago. Still looks new. You saw the new one that holds my 6x9's and 4" setup. Bro has this stuff on lock. Imma get you outta Autozone and pepboys for sure. Your ride is too clean to have bs parts goin in it :D

ElcOCD Warren

Ahhh yea!!!! Feels real good knowing 80z got my back...Yea i seen all your products and gear for your SS, and still looks top notch!!!...Its krazy becuase there's are alot of people that dont know about these web sites ( Im one of them) you are showing me where to get nothing but top of the line stuff, im like a little kid in a candy store (EXCITED) to see all the good stuff that's out there on these sites...Im starting to learn that its better to spend alittle more to get alittle more!!! Thanks big Homie!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Big Saint. The Homie Warren always knows where to go to get the goodies. That's how I got my custom console lid too and a couple of other parts for the homies. I'm getting ready to make another order for more stuff. Can't wait to see all you guys at the Run.

Guys!!! So I kinda like the no fan/fan shroud look...What will i need to do to get that look?

Remove the fan/fan shroud?

Put in a dual fan connection in back of the radiator?

Chrome radiator support to replace the fan shroud?

Kinda interested in that look...heres a link where i think i can use the chrome radiator support top? let me know if im wrong...

I got a pic on line to see if thats the way it set-up with the dual fans ( NOT MY ENGINE) lmao...

http://www.cfrperformance.com/1973_1980 ... z-9673.htm

Attachments

• DSCN1435.jpg
    DSCN1435.jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 580

I like both looks but sway more towards the polished or chrome plate setup like the pic..

Got the final coat of filler primer on. Same stuff, just a different color. I do it this way to make sure the old stuff is completely covered. Letting this dry over the weekend and will dry sand up to 600.

5915485415_6519a9c4df_b.jpg

Lookin good bruh. Once this is dry sanded with 400-600 grit, then comes the "sandable primer" coat. This will get the 600-2000 soapy wet sand for a smooth finish....Almost there...

ElcOCD Warren 8)

CONSOLE DONE!!!!

80ZBABIEZ CC

Attachments

• console3.jpeg
    console3.jpeg
    651.3 KB · Views: 649
  • console2.jpeg
    console2.jpeg
    868.6 KB · Views: 652

:shock: :shock: :shock: HOT DAMN that console came out NICE!!

Im at the final prime stage I do bruh. Wet sandin Monday up to 2000 and then paint time..

5921028526_176cc926db_b.jpg

5921029904_166716c3b4_b.jpg

Workin on mine for the Elco in the morn. Nothin special. Just a respray job...

ElcOCD Warren :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor