1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
So got my water pump and pulley....getting little things so after the gbody run i can start on the pulleys and water pump....

Ck with the homie to see if he can chrome my old pulleys and DAYUMMMMMMMMM he wants to charge me $80 bucks a pulley.....im good...just going to get someone else...

I got a chrome connect out here shoot me some pics and I'll get u a quote

melman109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
So got my water pump and pulley....getting little things so after the gbody run i can start on the pulleys and water pump....

Ck with the homie to see if he can chrome my old pulleys and DAYUMMMMMMMMM he wants to charge me $80 bucks a pulley.....im good...just going to get someone else...

I got a chrome connect out here shoot me some pics and I'll get u a quote

Ok when I get home.....But pulleys are already ordered and on the way :( just got the fedex confirmation today too. :( :(

But n e ways still get me that quote, just might go back to the old ones chrome..or just for back up, thanks Mel

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
So I came up on a smog pump set-up on CL, traded this guy two electric fans and oil pan for it...has all the brackets and lines that go to it....The dayum police in my hood roll deep, Just incase I get stopped I know for sure they going to tell me to pop the hood...

I need to stay of my toes guys!!!!lmao
:rofl:

:rofl:
I feel you on that one, but the last thing there going to check for is a smog pump, they wouldnt know what it was if they had a diagram lol... The things they most check for is a Cat and EGR system and its pretty obvious when you have full length header with no tubes on um and no EGR valve..

Have you seen the new mobile testing vans they got running around now its like a dui check point.. Cali is getting crazy, they even have proposals for annual checks for older vehicles and making certain cars go to test only stations.. I got my dam registration letter and for the first time I have to go to a dam test only station and all the hook ups i got are test and repair, so now i'm on the look out :blam:

I thought 78-80 el camino's only came with the egr valve, cat convert, and charcoal can? didn't think they came with smog pumps

melman109 said:
I thought 78-80 el camino's only came with the egr valve, cat convert, and charcoal can? didn't think they came with smog pumps

Hey Mel i think ur right.....i need to look into that...

What a long day, the sun was out and hitting hard!.. Finally meet up with my 80zbabiez CC family and they are the coolest people out there! im glad I join this car club, they make u feel wanted and at ease!!!...Dezzy ima holla at u!! :lol:

Just got back from G BODY NATION run and wow oh wow more gbody than i ever seen! Theres was alot of gbody's that were top notch!! I mean NOTCH!!...It actually turned out real goood and happy where my el camino stands for know...cant wait to hang out with the 80ZBABIEZ CC FAMILY again...

Oh yeah, Got best engine bay...Thanks Pollo :mrgreen:

Attachments

• 2011-07-17_19-04-21_66[1].jpg
    2011-07-17_19-04-21_66[1].jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 829

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
How about getting the factory pullley set chromed? Thats what Im doing....New belts also..Maybe a nice set of "nose covers" for the pully's..

Elco Warren 8)
west up homies,speaking of the" nose covers"
Where you and mel get them from? Hook a ese up wit the info.gracias

i seen your elco on youtube where can i can that ac blocker from?

L.A.X-RATED said:
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
How about getting the factory pullley set chromed? Thats what Im doing....New belts also..Maybe a nice set of "nose covers" for the pully's..

Elco Warren 8)
west up homies,speaking of the" nose covers"
Where you and mel get them from? Hook a ese up wit the info.gracias

Mel I think got his gear somewhere here in cali...not sure of the companys names...i think one is Eddies motor sports...if not homie Ebay is the way to go...thats where i got my pulleys...good looking brrah

lildhix said:
i seen your elco on youtube where can i can that ac blocker from?

EBAY brah,...... but u need to get them quick, they are special made, so when u see it posted on ebay (JUMP ON IT) !! ASAP!

good looking

Big Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor