1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

kuruption109 said:
:shock: :shock: :shock: HOT DAMN that console came out NICE!!

Thanks......good looking on the console.....

My dayum water pump is knocking again...CRAP!!!!! :x .....was knocking a while back and i posted in thread, but knocking went away....But its back very low knocking but i can hear it...!!!!! :twisted:

Maybe after the gbody run....going to put in a new one...Im pretty sure it has been the original water pump in the el camino for about 30 yrs..

I'd might as well put chrome pulley set-up....water pump/power steering/new belts etc.... since every thing is going to be taking apart in the area...any good spots where i can get a set for the chrome stuff...im going to ck CFR Performance..

How about getting the factory pullley set chromed? Thats what Im doing....New belts also..Maybe a nice set of "nose covers" for the pully's..

Elco Warren 8)

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
How about getting the factory pullley set chromed? Thats what Im doing....New belts also..Maybe a nice set of "nose covers" for the pully's..

Elco Warren 8)

Ummm never thought of that....i just might look into that...might be the same amount of cash that someone will drop for newer ones... Might go to the guy that chromed my front bumper....see how much he will charge........

So I had Points at PepBoys and only paid $11.43 for a Bosch New Water Pump...So it will be on stand-by, till after the Run..

Im feelin that console and lid,im bettin that extra compartment space gonna come in handy too.I know i hate have in too reach to that glove compartment to store anything...

ElCaminoGRAN/SPORT said:
Im feelin that console and lid,im bettin that extra compartment space gonna come in handy too.I know i hate have in too reach to that glove compartment to store anything...

Lol thanks...my glove compartment is full already and needed somewhere else to hide my beer sleeves, i need them when i go to car shows...hahahahahaha

Hahahahaha just measured my water up, and i always wanted to know if i had a long or short water pump......and it a LONG WATER PUMP 7" small block...

So got my water pump and pulley....getting little things so after the gbody run i can start on the pulleys and water pump....

Ck with the homie to see if he can chrome my old pulleys and DAYUMMMMMMMMM he wants to charge me $80 bucks a pulley.....im good...just going to get someone else...

Attachments

• 2011-07-12_10-43-05_156.jpg
    2011-07-12_10-43-05_156.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 489

So I came up on a smog pump set-up on CL, traded this guy two electric fans and oil pan for it...has all the brackets and lines that go to it....The dayum police in my hood roll deep, Just incase I get stopped I know for sure they going to tell me to pop the hood...

I need to stay of my toes guys!!!!lmao
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor