1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

So Im so happy that I got Project elko ready to roll, (hit the streets)!!! I just finished up the rotor/caliper/brake lines/ project and that was my first time doing a brake job ever!!!.. I can finally say Im a mechanic...lmao...I bleed the brake and everything feels good know...I drove it to the gas station and man oh man, what i getting alot of looks, bumping to some 2 Pac "picture me rolling"...it was good feeling know that Im in a Gbody family know...I will go get it registered next week friday and show be on my way, going to get it washed and detailed!!!...I wanted to thank all the g body family that motivated me ( Warren, Pollo, Kuruption etc...) I cant wait to make it to a G body run!!! hope to see u guys there..

Attachments

• 2011-01-01_16-11-00_888.jpg
    2011-01-01_16-11-00_888.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,335
  • 2011-01-01_16-11-19_971.jpg
    2011-01-01_16-11-19_971.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,339
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    662.6 KB · Views: 1,321

Heres another pic...trying to upload a vid on here for you guys too...

Attachments

• 2011-01-01_16-11-52_342.jpg
    2011-01-01_16-11-52_342.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,376

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
SWEET!!! Thats a good look bruh! Nothin like workin on your own shiz. Happy new year fam..

Elco Warren 8)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U TO BRAH...HOPE ALL GOES WELL WITH UR ELKO...HEARD U DIDNT PASS SMOG!!!! DAYUM THAT MUST SUCK...MINE ISENT GOING TO PASS EITHER...GOING TO MY BRO IN LAWS HOMIE FOR DA HOOK UP...KEEPING IT REAL HUH...!!! LOL...WELL HOPE TO SEE ALL OF U GUYS SOON GTO MEET UP AND GET TO KNOW ALL THE GBODY FAMILY..

BIG SAINT

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
SWEET!!! Thats a good look bruh! Nothin like workin on your own shiz. Happy new year fam..

Elco Warren 8)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO U TO BRAH...HOPE ALL GOES WELL WITH UR ELKO...HEARD U DIDNT PASS SMOG!!!! DAYUM THAT MUST SUCK...MINE ISENT GOING TO PASS EITHER...GOING TO MY BRO IN LAWS HOMIE FOR DA HOOK UP...KEEPING IT REAL HUH...!!! LOL...WELL HOPE TO SEE ALL OF U GUYS SOON GTO MEET UP AND GET TO KNOW ALL THE GBODY FAMILY..

BIG SAINT

I have a hookup for the SS, but didnt think I needed it for the Elco cuz it has passed everytime since the car has been smogged. Blew me the hell away!! :shock: I was gettin it done before I did the motor swap. Paid the fees on it and will call to have her done over in the morn. Just got back from Arizona. Playin with my HID kit and glass housings right now. Ordering my Digital gauges in the morn. Cant wait till summer to shine on them haterz bruh!

Elco Warren 8)

elco lookin nice.. what them seats out?

kuruption109 said:
elco lookin nice.. what them seats out?
don't know brah...bought them off so guys in Watts...scared asss **** driving over there...don't get me wrong I grew up out that way..but has been awhile since I been out thay way....they told me they had them in a hooked up monte carlo 87 coupe...picked them up for 250:::hooked up!!!!!

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Bumpin1ohmSS said:

Elco Warren 8)

BIG SAINT

I have a hookup for the SS, but didnt think I needed it for the Elco cuz it has passed everytime since the car has been smogged. Blew me the hell away!! :shock: I was gettin it done before I did the motor swap. Paid the fees on it and will call to have her done over in the morn. Just got back from Arizona. Playin with my HID kit and glass housings right now. Ordering my Digital gauges in the morn. Cant wait till summer to shine on them haterz bruh!

Elco Warren 8)

Nice...road trip huh...kool kool...I should have reg fees and smog done by friday, hope to be rolling and watching all the haterz look at me roll...lol...well keep up good work and keep posting those vids on tube,...I learn alot from u...
but what I want to know is when is the next g body run!! Im ready...lol...stay real warren see u when I see u brah

Finally got my plates/tags/smog today, went to the DMV and was standing in line for 1hr, it was cold as ****!!!, but got it done...getting ready to cruise in my elko this weekend...hope u guys seee me out there...lol...thanks once again for all the support!!

Big Saint

I'll be out on the BLVD if i can fix my No Spark issue by the end of the week. My car won't start. Either the MSD, Distributor or just coil are gone and need replacement. Txt me if you go out on Sunday to hit some corners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor