1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
What a long day, the sun was out and hitting hard!.. Finally meet up with my 80zbabiez CC family and they are the coolest people out there! im glad I join this car club, they make u feel wanted and at ease!!!...Dezzy ima holla at u!! :lol:

Just got back from G BODY NATION run and wow oh wow more gbody than i ever seen! Theres was alot of gbody's that were top notch!! I mean NOTCH!!...It actually turned out real goood and happy where my el camino stands for know...cant wait to hang out with the 80ZBABIEZ CC FAMILY again...

Oh yeah, Got best engine bay...Thanks Pollo :mrgreen:

It was nice chillin with u Big Homie...congrats on the trophy, you deserved it!!

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
L.A.X-RATED said:
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
How about getting the factory pullley set chromed? Thats what Im doing....New belts also..Maybe a nice set of "nose covers" for the pully's..

Elco Warren 8)
west up homies,speaking of the" nose covers"
Where you and mel get them from? Hook a ese up wit the info.gracias

Mel I think got his gear somewhere here in cali...not sure of the companys names...i think one is Eddies motor sports...if not homie Ebay is the way to go...thats where i got my pulleys...good looking brrah

Mine is made by March Performance

Congrats Saint!! Lookin really clean man. She sounds beautiful and looks even sexier! Lovin all the mods and customizing you've done. The trophies are well deserved bruh! I gotta go all OCD on the wells now. LOL! I'll have em ready for you by the Gbody run.. Here's a few pics I took. We will have to get together so I can take some more at my lil photo op spot when yo smash thru for the wells...These are just some quick photos I snapped. I will get some better angles and shots later on when we hook up...

5949513969_cb742bfc5e_b.jpg

5950072840_53fca43276_b.jpg

5950109788_068aae3af8_b.jpg

5949550093_4140b108ee_b.jpg

5950106236_ec775e2bf6_b.jpg

5950046580_52dd857355_b.jpg

5949510991_27210d9612_b.jpg

5949512647_cc9cdfcace_b.jpg

5950104864_1439b0eb9b_b.jpg

Again..Congrats on the win fam..

Elco Warren 8)

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
What a long day, the sun was out and hitting hard!.. Finally meet up with my 80zbabiez CC family and they are the coolest people out there! im glad I join this car club, they make u feel wanted and at ease!!!...Dezzy ima holla at u!! :lol:

Just got back from G BODY NATION run and wow oh wow more gbody than i ever seen! Theres was alot of gbody's that were top notch!! I mean NOTCH!!...It actually turned out real goood and happy where my el camino stands for know...cant wait to hang out with the 80ZBABIEZ CC FAMILY again...

Well deserved award pictures dont do this car justice the paint is pretty sparkly,Very nice build on this elko.

HOLY CRAP!!!!! IS THAT MY ELKO....Wowowowowowow you took some amazing shots brah!!! (im speechless)

I want to thank u guys for the support, i know that there are alot of other clean *ss elkos out there, and i thank u all for the support!...means alot to me...thank big warren...

Mel man thannks alot to brah, had a good time chllin with u on the day of the run :P

Dave V said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

Well deserved award pictures dont do this car justice the paint is pretty sparkly,Very nice build on this elko.

Thanks Dave, Your elko is looking sick too, so many mods, i love the interior....glad to finally meet, you kool guy... :mrgreen:

Big Saint

feeling is mutual sorry for acting like an *ss before with a ceratin subject lol...any help you need you let me know im down to help a brother out. your paint is one of the nicest oranges ive seen in awhile.

Dave V said:
feeling is mutual sorry for acting like an *ss before with a ceratin subject lol...any help you need you let me know im down to help a brother out. your paint is one of the nicest oranges ive seen in awhile.

Thanks, Beef Squashed...lol....Thanks again, yeah the paint is nice, but sad to say both my painter are brother and both just recently passed away, health issuse!!! sucks...RIP... :(

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Dave V said:

Thanks, Beef Squashed...lol....Thanks again, yeah the paint is nice, but sad to say both my painter are brother and both just recently passed away, health issuse!!! sucks...RIP... :(

that sucks rip i got the same problem though the guy that did all the metal work also passed on a few years back thats why im so careful with it as i dont want to mess up all the hard work he put in. Sven my metal guy died of a heart attack at 48 which sucked.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

What up Big Saint! Just woke up from the long weekend lol. It was great meeting up with you and the other members, next time well have to have a brew together lol.. Im gonna need a sleeve by the way haha that was pimp! Congrats on the trophy very well deserved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor