1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

v2vera said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
What a long day, the sun was out and hitting hard!.. Finally meet up with my 80zbabiez CC family and they are the coolest people out there! im glad I join this car club, they make u feel wanted and at ease!!!...Dezzy ima holla at u!! :lol:

Just got back from G BODY NATION run and wow oh wow more gbody than i ever seen! Theres was alot of gbody's that were top notch!! I mean NOTCH!!...It actually turned out real goood and happy where my el camino stands for know...cant wait to hang out with the 80ZBABIEZ CC FAMILY again...

Oh yeah, Got best engine bay...Thanks Pollo :mrgreen:

What up Big Saint! Just woke up from the long weekend lol. It was great meeting up with you and the other members, next time well have to have a brew together lol.. Im gonna need a sleeve by the way haha that was pimp! Congrats on the trophy very well deserved!

Lmao!!hahahahaaha :rofl: :rofl: Im so sad i lost my sleeve!!!! I cant believe it...Ya i will make a cpl more sleeve for the crew..But ya, next time you in cali, hit me up and we can have a BBQ and some beers at my pad...get all faded..lol. :puke:

:shock: :shock: OG OCD_SHOESTRING always come thru wit the good pics lookin good bro and congrats again on the trophy

kuruption109 said:
:shock: :shock: OG OCD_SHOESTRING always come thru wit the good pics lookin good bro and congrats again on the trophy

lmoa, i know those pics are the ish!!! thanks again big homie.

Sad enough to say I might not be making the 31st Run...I have to work!! im trying to get the day off, but lack of staff forces me to work on that day with no getting around it.. :( :( :(

kuruption109 said:
lol

LSCustoms said:
looks good in picture, but better in person, nice car

THANKS BRAH, nice bike as well, super sick!!!!

congratz on the trophy bruh! didnt get to check out the bay in person tho :x
coming up tho! keep up the work. congratz once again

85gbody said:

Thanks brah, Yea the punk *ss pigs wouldnt let us pop our hoods, that suck balls!!! And they didnt let n e one drink...Well my beer sleeve came along at a good time for me...lmao :rofl:

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
85gbody said:

Thanks brah, Yea the punk *ss pigs wouldnt let us pop our hoods, that suck balls!!! And they didnt let n e one drink...Well my beer sleeve came along at a good time for me...lmao :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: yeah bro my 'coffee' stayed pretty cold too, it was overall good tho. Can't wait for the next run. Got several ideas, maybe next run ill make it to be in pics at least. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor