1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

1979ratrod...Man I really appreciate that bruh. Im no pro and the wells do have some issues. But for a garage job they came out decent. Imma try a different brand of high temp enamel and see how it sprays out the can. For a can job it does look cool. Shiny isnt for everyone but I like polished aluminum and chrome accents and this will pop in Saints bay even with the flaws..Preciate the love brotha!! Doing the passenger side tomorrow...

Elco Warren 8)

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
1979ratrod...Man I really appreciate that bruh. Im no pro and the wells do have some issues. But for a garage job they came out decent. Imma try a different brand of high temp enamel and see how it sprays out the can. For a can job it does look cool. Shiny isnt for everyone but I like polished aluminum and chrome accents and this will pop in Saints bay even with the flaws..Preciate the love brotha!! Doing the passenger side tomorrow...

Elco Warren 8)

warren i'm not sure how glossy you can get it but for what its worth, the VHT engine enamel tip spays out so smooth with no splatter. I have no painting skills I just tried to cover the block and frame to protect from rust so I did nothing but overspray but i did clear the block after and it gave it some nice gloss! I know what you mean about that rustoleum tho I used all VHT on the frame and block then when I switched to Rustoleum to paint the sway bars man did it splatter and I got runs everywhere. The rustoleum tip is nice cause you can spray from all angles but VHT is smooth spraying but cant spray from upside down and stuff but it shouldnt be a problem cause you have those wells out.

DAAAAAMMMMMMM! Those wells are super clean. OK I NEED MINE DONE ASAP. WHo Has and extra set?????? or I'll take mine out. Dr. Warren needs to get on my El.

shezam

Big Saint that engine bay getting better and better them pulleys set it off,I know that electric fan setup coming next and Warren man i dont know how u do it but all i can do is smh them wells wet wet ,hard to believe u doing that with a can good work though thats Best Off Show action there.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Hey Saint wanna trade? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: looks real nice Dr. Warren. Still waiting on you to sign mine

HOLY sh*t!!! I JUST CRAPPED IN MY PANTS!!!

WTF!!!! I cant believe those are my wells....omg im still in shock....wow u dont even know how big of a smile i have on my face!!! :mrgreen: ( i showed my wifey and she cant believe it either, she thinks they are chrome not black, lmoa hahahahahahahahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: )

Great f*cking job brah...I will be there Thursday forsure to pick them up...no doubt about that...sorry for not posting on thread asap, i was outside working on the pulleys and putten everything back together..!!!

thanks big homie

Big Saint

80ZBABIEZ CC WE GOING TO DO IT BIG!!!!!

84ElCamino said:
DAAAAAMMMMMMM! Those wells are super clean. OK I NEED MINE DONE ASAP. WHo Has and extra set?????? or I'll take mine out. Dr. Warren needs to get on my El.

Pollo if u want to take my wheel wells there urs...just hit my up.... :P

v2vera said:
Looking good bro..now put down the tall can and finish it off :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hahahahaha how did u know i had a tall can.....i even took the loaner pulley tool back, got my funds back and got a 12 pack....lol me and the wifey are pounding right know....lmao....got to have my beer to get ish done...cant wait to hang out with you homie,....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor