1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Belt still loose, steering feels smoother, but when the wheel is turned all the way to the left or right, pulley stops turning form time to time causing it to make a noise, like if the bele needs to be even supper tighter so that it can grab that pulley and turn it with no problems.
My bro tightened mine tighter using a pry bar, anyhow, make sure when u turn the wheel all the way, the rear of the rim or tire isnt hitting the frame, cause that would cause it to stop and make that noise... :)

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
lildhix said:
yea sometimes a pain in the *ss to work on. but fun as hell to get in and knowing your riding in something you built not baught :D

Yup sooooo true.....but what i hate the most is the dayum header burn i have on my hand.....sh*t hurts!!!! Lol....
it will heal

Saint it is looking good glad you got it all going and its tight. the engine bay is looking good. Nowwhere did you get that dash insert that is slick......

Dezzy look forward to seeing you this weekend.

melman109 said:
8) man that looks Hot!!!!!

Thanks brah....n e update with brown suger 2.0???

LSCustoms said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Belt still loose, steering feels smoother, but when the wheel is turned all the way to the left or right, pulley stops turning form time to time causing it to make a noise, like if the bele needs to be even supper tighter so that it can grab that pulley and turn it with no problems.
My bro tightened mine tighter using a pry bar, anyhow, make sure when u turn the wheel all the way, the rear of the rim or tire isnt hitting the frame, cause that would cause it to stop and make that noise... :)

Nah i think im good with touching frame...got spacers...adapters too...good looking tho...

youngdeezy said:
Nice work, man it's so good to have friends who are willing to help you out. You and the elco have come a long a bro

I had to call this fool like 15 time to come over...but ea its good to have another hand around....elko has come along way...im so proud! :wink:

Dave V said:
Saint it is looking good glad you got it all going and its tight. the engine bay is looking good. Nowwhere did you get that dash insert that is slick......

Dezzy look forward to seeing you this weekend.

Thanks Dave..Hopefully I can get those Wells some....i can picture them in there know....like bling bling...lol..

Got the Dash insert on Gsi Interior ss

Thanks the homie Elko Warren with that info for the console and website...

still might go for lunch break on sunday, just to say whats good...ttyl

Big Saint

Lookin clean bruh!! Oh I see you wont be swangin the El to my neck of the woods or any where near AZ with no AC. LOL! The panel looks nice bruh! And it will stand the test of time. I have one of his og panels from years back. Still looks as good as the day I bought it..Wells are sanded back down bruh. Those cans of Rustolium sucked. Its a hit and miss thing with Rusto. Some cans will flow out sweet and other clump up and splatter out. Keep the pics coming bruh.

Elco Warren 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor