1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

tc1959 said:
Dave V said:
See I like that panel saint has but I would cut some custom billet ac vents into it
Ya gotta have ac. especally in the South West.. 8)
who needs ac in a gbody.. thats for the NEW CARS!!!! :rofl:

kuruption109 said:
tc1959 said:
Dave V said:
See I like that panel saint has but I would cut some custom billet ac vents into it
Ya gotta have ac. especally in the South West.. 8)
who needs ac in a gbody.. thats for the NEW CARS!!!! :rofl:

Sheeeit! You straight trippin fam. LOL! AC all day in the BCT and the OG Iroc King(soon) I gottta have it!!!

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Sheeeit! You straight trippin fam. LOL! AC all day in the BCT and the OG Iroc King(soon) I gottta have it!!!
drive my el without the ac delete plate in it, thatll give you some ac

LSCustoms said:
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
drive my el without the ac delete plate in it, thatll give you some ac

Lmao, i drove my elko like that and scared the sh*t out of me....but hell yea, alot of air come in threw that b*tch...hahahaha thats so funny....

Dave V said:
I'm gonna get me some a/c back in my ride but anyhow keep up the good work saint the ride is coming along

So getting some info from my fellow gbody members and 80zbabiez crew..im going to go ahead and put electric fans...i got a rad top plate on here from a member for $20.00..im going to clean it up, sand it down and paint it real good..didnt want to go with the chrome rad top plate becuase knowing me i might get it all scratched up..lol...

Im going with deezy advice and getting 12'' dual electric fans on Ebay...real good prices and it comes with the relay and switches that it needs....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... K:MEWAX:IT

I will keep u guys update on the electric fan build...

Big Saint,,

Ok so got up this AM, and got to work, should be getting that fan set-up and Radiator top plate both on Saturday...

I went all out, put my saftry gloves and glasses on and went to work grinding and taking off paint on top of radiator support...Im going to do the same when I get tha Rad top plate..

Went to Autozone pick up another belt for alt/water/crank v belt....and some primer/and 500% gloss paint Rustoleuom paint.

Heres a better pic of the pulley set up and some of the grinding....still going to sand it by hand and make it all smooth before paint....

I kinda want to get that look like the wheel wells OCD Elko Warren is getting done for me...it might not be perfect, but i will try my best...

Big Saint
80zbabiez CC

Attachments

• rad.jpeg
    rad.jpeg
    624.5 KB · Views: 506
  • rad2.jpeg
    rad2.jpeg
    742.6 KB · Views: 491
  • pulleys.jpeg
    pulleys.jpeg
    717.6 KB · Views: 488

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Ok so got up this AM, and got to work, should be getting that fan set-up and Radiator top plate both on Saturday...

I went all out, put my saftry gloves and glasses on and went to work grinding and taking off paint on top of radiator support...Im going to do the same when I get tha Rad top plate..

Went to Autozone pick up another belt for alt/water/crank v belt....and some primer/and 500% gloss paint Rustoleuom paint.

Heres a better pic of the pulley set up and some of the grinding....still going to sand it by hand and make it all smooth before paint....

I kinda want to get that look like the wheel wells OCD Elko Warren is getting done for me...it might not be perfect, but i will try my best...

Big Saint
80zbabiez CC
sorry if i missed it but how u make the lil chrome strip looking thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor