1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Oh yes!! I have the MSD plugs and DEI wire boots and boot ends. I also have the Billet Specialties wire holders just like that for the SS and Elco. Trust me...Its gonna look SHARP!!!! Bug bit you on the *ss HARD i see :rofl: Bro with the wells in there and all the new plished and chromed parts are gonna look killer...See you friday...

Elco Warren 8)

LMAO, that dayum bug!!!See you Friday bro man...lol

Warrens garage must be infested with those bugs because everyone that goes in there seems to get bit! :rofl:

Attachments

• CIMG0135.jpg
    CIMG0135.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 554

So today i was selling my old wire looms on CL.... Jesse the homie from "CHEVYHOLICS" hit me up, (White/black Malibu )we talked and we were tripping that we see each other at the runs....so i went down to shoot him those looms and hes a real firme guy....it was kool talking to him...

So the homie hit me up about the mirrors..lmao.here we go with the mirrors again....im not even tripping tho...hahahah..so he hooked me up and gave me those all chrome mirror to help a brother out....lmao...he told me to just take them and try them out, and if i didnt like the look (dont even trip)..he didnt need them....i got home put where the go and sorry Big Jesse, not feeling them.... :cry:

What im just going to do is hit the local yard, pick up some OG mirror and get them painted..too much trouble to move mirror i have on know....or if n e one want to trade the chrome mirror for some OG ones....hit me up....but thanks again Jesse, see u guys at run....

Attachments

• 2011-08-17_21-58-30_590.jpg
    2011-08-17_21-58-30_590.jpg
    458.3 KB · Views: 534

Bumpin1ohmSS said:
Oh yes!! I have the MSD plugs and DEI wire boots and boot ends. I also have the Billet Specialties wire holders just like that for the SS and Elco. Trust me...Its gonna look SHARP!!!! Bug bit you on the *ss HARD i see :rofl: Bro with the wells in there and all the new plished and chromed parts are gonna look killer...See you friday...

Elco Warren 8)
let me get those wires and boots, ill trade you for just the msd wires, mine are better than yours, thats why i wanna trade :)

Saint... what mirrors you looking for, may be at the yard on friday, if i see em... ill hit ya up...

LSCustoms said:
Bumpin1ohmSS said:

Elco Warren 8)
let me get those wires and boots, ill trade you for just the msd wires, mine are better than yours, thats why i wanna trade :)

Saint... what mirrors you looking for, may be at the yard on friday, if i see em... ill hit ya up...

Mr.Skip Foose...stand by, some cat down the street from work has some on CL 25.00 bucks, he sent me pics they look clean...i will hit u up to confirm..

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
LSCustoms said:
Bumpin1ohmSS said:

Elco Warren 8)

Mr.Skip Foose...stand by, some cat down the street from work has some on CL 25.00 bucks, he sent me pics they look clean...i will hit u up to confirm..
cool let me know, half off at pickapart this time...

I found some really nice mirrors on craigslist...im in the process of sanding then wire brush, sandpaper, wet sand, primer, and send to paint shop...thanks once again....should be ready for rare el camino run...

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
I found some really nice mirrors on craigslist...im in the process of sanding then wire brush, sandpaper, wet sand, primer, and send to paint shop...thanks once again....should be ready for rare el camino run...

glad to see your gonna make the rare el camino run after all.

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
So today i was selling my old wire looms on CL.... Jesse the homie from "CHEVYHOLICS" hit me up, (White/black Malibu )we talked and we were tripping that we see each other at the runs....so i went down to shoot him those looms and hes a real firme guy....it was kool talking to him...

So the homie hit me up about the mirrors..lmao.here we go with the mirrors again....im not even tripping tho...hahahah..so he hooked me up and gave me those all chrome mirror to help a brother out....lmao...he told me to just take them and try them out, and if i didnt like the look (dont even trip)..he didnt need them....i got home put where the go and sorry Big Jesse, not feeling them.... :cry:

What im just going to do is hit the local yard, pick up some OG mirror and get them painted..too much trouble to move mirror i have on know....or if n e one want to trade the chrome mirror for some OG ones....hit me up....but thanks again Jesse, see u guys at run....
saint is that the pass and driver chrome mirrors?

kuruption109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

saint is that the pass and driver chrome mirrors?

Yesir! Text me or Pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor