1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

LSCustoms said:
take a pic of the passenger side of your transmission for me near the mount above the pan
Yes sir! U got it will take Pics when I get hm ...just got this iPhone 4 so trying to figure it out... Lmao

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
LSCustoms said:
take a pic of the passenger side of your transmission for me near the mount above the pan
Yes sir! U got it will take Pics when I get hm ...just got this iPhone 4 so trying to figure it out... Lmao

Welcome to the club! Now u can take some vid footage of that clean ride of yours as you finish your upgrades

melman109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
LSCustoms said:

Welcome to the club! Now u can take some vid footage of that clean ride of yours as you finish your upgrades

Lmao.... So far im loving it... This weekend I will try to take vids with phone to keep u guys posted with vids

Saint hope it al works out and you get the trans deal all dialed in. Wow Congrats on the I phone 4 I'm now waiting for Sprint to get the 5 so I can make the switch. Later

Dave V said:
Saint hope it al works out and you get the trans deal all dialed in. Wow Congrats on the I phone 4 I'm now waiting for Sprint to get the 5 so I can make the switch. Later

Dave thanks ! So yea I'm just going to take my time with the trans.. Cash is tight and my family comes first. But little by little I am saving cash to get it built the right way . Soon she will be flying on the freeway..haha :P
Thanks about phone... Was a special promotion with verion.. Since I have been a member with them for 10 years the hooked it up! So happy with it so far... So much to do with it lol. Ttyl

Well guYs just got back form Mr.GM lol. And he said there is nothing wrong with the trans hits all 3 gears :wtf:
He said the linkage has nothing to do with it at all. He did mention something about my rear gear diff. He suggested to change them cause trans might be with low gear with rear gear. Idk?... since they are stock gears.. If changed might pick up some but not much more speed on freeway.

FYI I also stopped by two other transmission shop to have them tHem test drive it, and yup they said the same dayum thing, hits all 3 gears, possible rear diff ? :wtf:

Hahahahaha all three people that test drove Elko said to get a 7004r overdrive for freeway use. but that I was fine on streets with what I have know.... I guess I should start investing in a 700 for know. Thanks again guys :mrgreen:

7aabd09b.jpg

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Well guYs just got back form Mr.GM lol. And he said there is nothing wrong with the trans hits all 3 gears :wtf:
He said the linkage has nothing to do with it at all. He did mention something about my rear gear diff. He suggested to change them cause trans might be with low gear with rear gear. Idk?... since they are stock gears.. If changed might pick up some but not much more speed on freeway.

FYI I also stopped by two other transmission shop to have them tHem test drive it, and yup they said the same dayum thing, hits all 3 gears, possible rear diff ? :wtf:

Hahahahaha all three people that test drove Elko said to get a 7004r overdrive for freeway use. but that I was fine on streets with what I have know.... I guess I should start investing in a 700 for know. Thanks again guys :mrgreen:

Even with low rear gears wouldnt you be able to be on the highway? I have the same transmission you do and my gears are low 2.56 and Im fine going 85+ on the interstate.

v2vera said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

Even with low rear gears wouldnt you be able to be on the highway? I have the same transmission you do and my gears are low 2.56 and Im fine going 85+ on the interstate.

That weird them.... Idk this tran stuff if weird...

Try out iPhone and took pics today of Elko.. Thanks mel I know how to post them..lmao :rofl:
51927228.jpg

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:

7aabd09b.jpg
i have 3.73 gears, plenty of speed...

call me

3a3fa384.jpg

8930dee3.jpg

http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/SEABASSS03/a28f0877.jpg[/

[img]http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/SEABASSS03/d89a4edd.jpg[/

[img]http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h454/SEABASSS03/93538354.jpg

HURRY I GOT THIS DOWN.... Love my iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor