1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

LSCustoms said:
Dave V said:
i think you have a 2.73 ratio cause all there was 2.56 or 2.73 and i assume its the 2.73 ratio. im glad you got your ride all fixed and if your not gonna plan on running overdirve trans in the future i would go 3.42 gears but that just me.. later
im sure he has a 2.73 stock
Agreed as they made the most with that combo

Dave V said:
i think you have a 2.73 ratio cause all there was 2.56 or 2.73 and i assume its the 2.73 ratio. im glad you got your ride all fixed and if your not gonna plan on running overdirve trans in the future i would go 3.42 gears but that just me.. later

Ya most likely I will be going with 3.42 gears to be on the safe side...

Just a cpl more pics took yesterday.. Still trying ti figure out this IPhone lol..

6b749390.jpg

770f8324.jpg

be5f7851.jpg

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Just a cpl more pics took yesterday.. Still trying ti figure out this IPhone lol..

6b749390.jpg

770f8324.jpg

be5f7851.jpg
lookin good like always !whats next?

Thanks guys...... :mrgreen:

Kris maybe posi... 3.42 or 3.73 gears.. I need to hit theses yards tho

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Dave V said:

Ya most likely I will be going with 3.42 gears to be on the safe side...

With a non overdrive trans 342 would be what is do. Heck I had 342 in my 83 with overdrive and with stock 14" I used to pull 22 mpg on thus freeway with the air on. As always the pics look great and in person car is better

LMAO!!!!! Here u go Warren....ripping up the streets, well drive way..lol :rofl: :rofl:
I was going to take elko to work tomorrow but it started raining and thunderstorms in da hood.. So i took advantage...lol
Passanger tire only spins, but felt real good..hahahaha

d8e4c6fd.jpg

f15a2e76.jpg

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
LMAO!!!!! Here u go Warren....ripping up the streets, well drive way..lol :rofl: :rofl:
I was going to take elko to work tomorrow but it started raining and thunderstorms in da hood.. So i took advantage...lol
Passanger tire only spins, but felt real good..hahahaha

d8e4c6fd.jpg

f15a2e76.jpg
:rofl: :rofl: saint got rubber..

Lol...ahhhhhh kris aka kuruption109 is clowning....hahahaha hey kris it felt good tho...i was all scared and sh*t....LMAO :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor