1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1980 El Camino Fresh New Paint!!! TELL ME WHAT U THINK??

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Lol...ahhhhhh kris aka kuruption109 is clowning....hahahaha hey kris it felt good tho...i was all scared and sh*t....LMAO :rofl:
if that scared u then u dont want posi!!.. :rofl: :rofl:

kuruption109 said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Lol...ahhhhhh kris aka kuruption109 is clowning....hahahaha hey kris it felt good tho...i was all scared and sh*t....LMAO :rofl:
if that scared u then u dont want posi!!.. :rofl: :rofl:

Ahhhhh nah after that ans seening all that smoke... I fo sure want me some posi !!! :mrgreen:

Dave V said:
Just wait till u get both spinning then your gonna want more power lol
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

why dont you just come get the 7.5 i have, strong rear end for what it is, even has disc brakes... i gotta get a 18" wide tire under the el co, this rear aint gon work for that

LSCustoms said:
why dont you just come get the 7.5 i have, strong rear end for what it is, even has disc brakes... i gotta get a 18" wide tire under the el co, this rear aint gon work for that

Really? I will hit u up...

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
LSCustoms said:

huh? oh sh*t, lol, gotta do something with the other rear before i do anything with this one though, bro, son would be heart broken if i just took the rear out now, but for a small fee....hmmm :D

Dam I need new friends, mine wouldnt give me sh*t :rofl:. Seriously tho You guys got a kool little family...

If you give him that rear tho he'll really be spinning high RPMs on the freeway lol...get a 200-4r saint it will practically slide right in and there cheap

LSCustoms said:
80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
LSCustoms said:

huh? oh sh*t, lol, gotta do something with the other rear before i do anything with this one though, bro, son would be heart broken if i just took the rear out now, but for a small fee....hmmm :D

lmoa.....no worries brah....just shoot me a number...and we can talk...... 80zbabiez CC

richp85elco said:
Dam I need new friends, mine wouldnt give me sh*t :rofl:. Seriously tho You guys got a kool little family...

If you give him that rear tho he'll really be spinning high RPMs on the freeway lol...get a 200-4r saint it will practically slide right in and there cheap

Yea, im glad i meet these good set of guys....they really know there sh*t and are very giving....200-4r huh?

Nah im going to run this th350 to the ground before i make a change....lmao....thanks foe the info tho...Big Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor