Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
He lets people look under the hood. For the longest time he was driving without a hood and I saw the motor yesterday. Problem is I have no idea on how to identify ford motors. My specialty has always been mopars and chevrolet.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
patmckinneyracing said:
...I have no idea on how to identify ford motors.

They're usually the ones not running... :rofl: we now return you to your regular thread.

Dr. Rudy

Greasemonkey
Mar 19, 2011
Pennsylvania
Yea, sounds like a few people Ive known. Just wait a little while so he beats on the motor some more, then during ur race he will blow it up again.

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
GP403 said:
patmckinneyracing said:
...I have no idea on how to identify ford motors.

They're usually the ones not running... :rofl: we now return you to your regular thread.
:rofl: True but I never heard the end of it when I made a comment like that over on the CarCraft forum!

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
pontiacgp said:
gotta give Ford credit tho...when the found the problem they circled it

ford-logo-1912_thumb.jpg
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

deathproof

Greasemonkey
May 2, 2009
saint louis
every time i see ford guys workin under the hood i go up to em and very politely remind them they installed there engine backwards, "the distributor goes in the back" i say. they always get upset and i don't know why. :rofl:

Dr. Rudy

Greasemonkey
Mar 19, 2011
Pennsylvania
hey now, some buicks threw the distributor up front...

jacobdavis1979

G-Body Guru
Feb 18, 2011
LOL thats funny i like that :rofl: why would anyone want there distributor in the front anyway it makes things look alot cleaner when its in the back

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor