Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Rudy

Greasemonkey
Mar 19, 2011
Pennsylvania
Oh well thats certainly allowed. I do the same on occasion.

patmckinneyracing

Royal Smart Person
Jan 18, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Hey now big block mopars had theirs in the front, but they angled it to make it look good and symmetrical lol :twisted:

Dr. Rudy

Greasemonkey
Mar 19, 2011
Pennsylvania
My old 79 chevy van has an AM radio in it, and if you turn it on with the engine running you can hear little ticks when a spark first from the distributor. its pretty hilarious.

RITTER

Royal Smart Person
May 26, 2007
Hillsdale, MI
Dr. Rudy said:
My old 79 chevy van has an AM radio in it, and if you turn it on with the engine running you can hear little ticks when a spark first from the distributor. its pretty hilarious.
:rofl:
That was so random :lol:

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio

Dr. Rudy

Greasemonkey
Mar 19, 2011
Pennsylvania
That was so random
You will find I am quite a random person haha, but since we were talking about distributors i thought it was an interesting tid bit.
Whats even funnier is correcting them when they say "its the 5.0" by saying its actually a 4.9 To some people that extra .1 liter matters! And while on the ford subject I thought you all would enjoy this:
If you really wanna get them mad, ask why Ford made a 6 and an 8 the same size hahaha.

Dr. Rudy

Greasemonkey
Mar 19, 2011
Pennsylvania
I generally dont have much against Ford myself, but there are always those fans of something, even GM, that just beg to be messed with.

andrewmp6

Master Mechanic
Sep 9, 2007
Its hard to really say doesn't matter how fast any car is if the driver can't handle it its over for them.The 5.4 from a lightning is supercharged rated between 360 and 380hp depending year torque is 440 and 450 foot pounds depending year also.Weight of both cars would be kinda close it would be more traction and driver skill then anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor