1982 Chevy Malibu Nomad Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

2doorwagon

n00b
Jun 27, 2010
i have a door wagon that was factory it was a flower wagon for funeral homes it is titled as a 2 door it is now a drag car help me and i will post pictures

Doober

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
Swartz Creek, MI/Tucson, AZ

galeaiii

Master Mechanic
Aug 13, 2010
Cincinnati, Ohio
I found this a while back some where on the net, and it got me wondering if I could make one out of a Malibu Wagon and make it look right. From the doors back this one doesn't look right IMO, but I like the idea.
1985_Chevy_Monte_Carlo_wagon_side_v.jpg

Doober

Royal Smart Person
Apr 8, 2007
Swartz Creek, MI/Tucson, AZ
With the money it takes to make that, anything is possible... It's just a Monte SS front clip (no, it's not a conversion nose, they're not a bolt-on swap to the Malibu/El Caminos).

stuntn100

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 15, 2010
galeaiii said:
I found this a while back some where on the net, and it got me wondering if I could make one out of a Malibu Wagon and make it look right. From the doors back this one doesn't look right IMO, but I like the idea.
1985_Chevy_Monte_Carlo_wagon_side_v.jpg
ive seen that car in person about 4 yrs ago it started as a monte, they made the qtr window bigger and did the wagon as custom fab work

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
LOL. This guy (who built that wagon) showed up a few years ago and expected us to worship his creation, and got all pissy when we said we didn't like it all that much. Got himself banned for it IIRC. :rofl: Funny to see it again. Still don't like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor