1982 Cutlass Supreme Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huroncountycutty

Apprentice
Feb 3, 2013
I have a bit of an update, last night I got the 305 out with a buddy went pretty good considering neither of us had done a sbc before, the previous owner painted #1 sniper on the valve cover haha. pulled most of myinterior out minus the dash, and even had time left over to paint a few panels, also have the car about 3/8ths sanded lol. Tommorow I'm gonna do a quick tint job in the back while all the plastics are out! Ill try and post more pics soon! Y

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 844
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 857
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 837
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 847
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 837

Huroncountycutty

Apprentice
Feb 3, 2013
Here's a few more pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 826
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 836
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 850
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 861

-83MONTESS-

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 4, 2010
Bellevue, Ohio
Huroncountycutty said:
Here's a few more pics
Damn that looks like a very involved project like mine :lol: I notice your username says Huron County, is that Huron, Ohio? Im in the Bellevue area if so.

ljm

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jul 7, 2013
Where in Huron County are you located?

I'm in Bruce county, near Port Elgin

Huroncountycutty

Apprentice
Feb 3, 2013
ljm said:
Where in Huron County are you located?

I'm in Bruce county, near Port Elgin
I'm ten minutes from goderich, bout an hour and a quarter to port Elgin, I have a guy upthat way for parts, message me if you want his number.

GT_80

Greasemonkey
Apr 23, 2013
Massachusetts
Coming along! I had rust in the same areas in the back, but not as bad. My rear windows leak a tiny bit, thus the leak... I am going to try to keep it covered to help with that in the future. My windshield leaks too... I recommend some form of sound deadener on the floor after you fix it all up- I did that spray leak seal stuff on all my welded seams, then rubberized undercoating, then lots of rustoleum paint, then cheap sound deadener from ebay. I paid like $55 for 50 sq feet and it was just enough to do one good layer on the whole floor in the interior. I did not do the trunk, or the roof, just the inside of the cabin floor and rear deck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor