1982 GP with 98' 3800 and turbo on E85

Status
Not open for further replies.

gbgn1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 7, 2008
Houston
My headers were the only ones we did. They are a fantastic fitting set. We had a few guys willing to buy but the $1000 price tag scared guys away. Many Buick guys are cheap. Is what it is. A good set of stainless ls headers American made are over 1000$.
So the idea to build a kit failed.

Reactions: 1 user

Cajun83HO

Greasemonkey
Aug 3, 2016
Louisiana
This GP was next to me at one of the stops of 2019 PT. For what he threw together, he ended up with a good result. And in the back parking lot he did a good job of letting the stinky smoke out of the tires.

Reactions: 1 users

el camino ss 84

Master Mechanic
Oct 23, 2016
Nw okc
On ebay theres a guy who builds 3800 turbo headers setup for 3rd and 4th gen Camaros/firebirds. Which should work on our cars.

Reactions: 1 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
On ebay theres a guy who builds 3800 turbo headers setup for 3rd and 4th gen Camaros/firebirds. Which should work on our cars.
Oh yeah? Got a link?

...not that I would do such a thing, but references are good to have.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor