1984 Chevy El Camino (Build Up and Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1984 Chevy El Camino

looks like it can be chromed too (not sure about the swivel parts, Warren would love that on the ss)... not that imma chrome it...hmmm :D

hmmm.. i wonder what it would take to fit a rear end with an 18" wide tire under it.... i think imma sell my 22s...

LSCustoms said:
hmmm.. i wonder what it would take to fit a rear end with an 18" wide tire under it.... i think imma sell my 22s...
did they have any s10 blazers-96-99 i need the front spindles rotors and calipers

kuruption109 said:
LSCustoms said:
did they have any s10 blazers-96-99 i need the front spindles rotors and calipers
i think so... ill check today, when i get by there, text me and remind me...

LSCustoms said:
kuruption109 said:
LSCustoms said:
i think so... ill check today, when i get by there, text me and remind me...
iight fasho... o yea ol boi said u can hit him up around 9 to chk out the car if u happen to be out that way....

kuruption109 said:
iight fasho... o yea ol boi said u can hit him up around 9 to chk out the car if u happen to be out that way....
cool. got you, maybe me and OCD if tht warrant is clear

LSCustoms said:
kuruption109 said:
cool. got you, maybe me and OCD if tht warrant is clear
hahahahaha LMFAO!!

Hey wait! i need one of those Jeep steering shafts...why u guys leaving me out????? lmao lmao lmao lmao :wink: J/K

BUT I REALLY WANT ONE....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: holla at me Mel!!

LSCustoms said:
Looks Iike the correct shaft... Send it out here to me and I'll test fit it on BS 2.0 :mrgreen:
cool, imma try to run back to the yard, if they have another jeep there ill grab you one... i got that one off in less than 5 minutes looked like a tight squeeze... but removed the air filter box and was pretty simple to get..[/quote]
Good looking out!! I may be picking up one on friday i'll keep u posted

LSCustoms said:
looks like it can be chromed too (not sure about the swivel parts, Warren would love that on the ss)... not that imma chrome it...hmmm :D
Thats the plan for BS 2.0....gotta have it chromed! Just talked to Warren about some other items I wanna have done as well :mrgreen: this is turning into more of a show car now thanks to Warren! I'm building the car around the detail he put in those wheel wells now hahahaha

LSCustoms said:
:shock: Wow you aint playing are you?

80ELCAMINOFLAKE said:
Hey wait! i need one of those Jeep steering shafts...why u guys leaving me out????? lmao lmao lmao lmao :wink: J/K

BUT I REALLY WANT ONE....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: holla at me Mel!!

PM Sent!

melman109 said:
:shock: Wow you aint playing are you?
nah, i usually can accomplish what i set my mind to... i was looking at those wheels and initially wanted to run a 22x15, cause thats what i thought my friend Jeff has on his el co, the one with the roll cage and rear end in it on youtube... but he told me it is a 20" wheel... i started looking to buy some wheels and ran across those on that website... so im going to find a nice 9" rear end, the rims and tires, front 22"x8 (maybe?) matching with the rear 20 x18ish, then have the rear end modified and reworked to work good and handle some decent power... my son and I are gonna play with this car... I want a power plant that can move those tires too, all on an honest mans salary... good to have goals, even in hard times... you will see some very motivational stuff from me in the near future, i hope bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor