1984 Chevy El Camino (Build Up and Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 1984 Chevy El Camino

hey Dave, i was just wondering where did you get that front bumper from.... i dont think i have seen a one piece like yours. the ones i have seen are the main fiberglass bumper with the seperate spoiler. Also where can i see more pictures of your car... much appreciated.

19elcamino82 said:
hey Dave, i was just wondering where did you get that front bumper from.... i dont think i have seen a one piece like yours. the ones i have seen are the main fiberglass bumper with the seperate spoiler. Also where can i see more pictures of your car... much appreciated.

His is a custom fabbed up piece using metal! Very nicely done and looks even better in person.

Dave V said:
nice wheel choice never seen someone run bigger in the front than the back. your doing some nice work ill keep looking for the updates...

Hey Dave I think that's a typo cuz those rts wheels don't come in 22's

After talkin with u last month Skip, I'm already knowin that you bout to bring out some heat. You got one lucky son lol my dad don't know anything about wrenchin hahaha. This Elco is now on my list of top builds that I can't wait to see finished. Of course ekco warrens monte is on that list as well

Dave V said:
nice wheel choice never seen someone run bigger in the front than the back. your doing some nice work ill keep looking for the updates...
after its all said and done, hopefully the el co will tuck from and back real good (with some suspension and air ride stuff, so it should give the performance and look i want with a nice wide tire back there... may even do a 16 or 17 in the back, i have to research some tires, slicks and regulars...

Well skip no matter what combo you choose I'm sure your car will look sick and if you are in need of any hotckis stuff let me know I got a hook up. I'm considering going 18 and 17 as I'm thinking its time to change up my look a bit.

And yes I was lucky to have found a metal fabricator that was a true craftsman when I built this car shame he could not give up the booze and that's what took his life rip sven. That front bumper is a true master piece wish I had a few more made I would be rolling in it right now lol.

melman109 said:
Hey Dave I think that's a typo cuz those rts wheels don't come in 22's

After talkin with u last month Skip, I'm already knowin that you bout to bring out some heat. You got one lucky son lol my dad don't know anything about wrenchin hahaha. This Elco is now on my list of top builds that I can't wait to see finished. Of course ekco warrens monte is on that list as well
no typo brotha 8) , gonna run a matching 22 in the front...

LSCustoms said:
no typo brotha 8) , gonna run a matching 22 in the front...

Now u just clownin! Lovin how you always thinkin outside the box! Def a trendsetter!!!

LSCustoms said:
youngdeezy said:
skip bruh i wanted to see ya on that last g run but warren told me you was sleeping all day lol.. maybe next time though. amazing work so far. i need to catch up to you
sleepin my a$$. lol.. worked all through the nite and day trying to get it ready... had issue with shifter tht kept me stuck.. ended up being something silly...lol... im working on another project too... im doing this el co for my son... he loves the car

thats whats up...i didnt know you have a son.

LSCustoms said:
$75 for the brakes (calipers, ebrake drum thing, rotor, pads, whatever) and the steering shaft...

im paypal ready if you come across another steering shaft i need 1 as well. i havent been able to get 1 from my yard for the last couple times ive been down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor